Full Tilt - Freerolls for 50xWSOP ME Seats

GaF

Phase 1 Freeroll qualifiers running as SitnGos - every 4 minutes (gotta be fast to get in, but it's possible :ok) - 250 players, top 2 get phase 2 tickets. (It's poker, but not as we know it ;) ) 4 x Phase 2 games per day - seem to be about 200 entrants and top 2 qualify for the weekly final. (so that's 2 x 4 x 7 = 56 qualifiers per week) Top 3 in the final each win a $10,000 WSOP Main event seat. There are a number of other ways to get into the final - such as by earning 3000 FTP points in the week. I cannot see previous finals in the lobby to show how many entrants.....

Race to the Main Event Lace up your running shoes and get ready to Race to the Main Event because Full Tilt Poker is offering you the chance to win one of 50 completely free seats at the world’s biggest poker tournament. Full Tilt Poker's exclusive Race to the Main Event begins on Saturday, March 1st when we'll start holding daily Freeroll tournaments that will run through Sunday, June 22nd. By the time our race ends, 50 players will have won free seats at the 2008 WSOP* Main Event. race-to-main-event.jpg To claim your free $10,000 tournament entry, just look for one of our Main Event Race – Round 1 SNGs running around the clock. Win one of these SNGs and you’ll qualify to play in one of our Main Event Race – Round 2 Freerolls running four times each day. Take either first or second place in one of these daily Preliminary Freerolls to advance to our Main Event Race – Finals Freerolls held each Sunday at 16:30 ET (21:30 GMT). Reach the podium in one of these tournaments by placing first, second or third and we’ll reward your performance by giving you a completely free WSOP* Main Event entry worth $10,000. SPRINT to the Main Event Take a Shortcut Looking for a shortcut to the Main Event? Just make your first real money deposit on our site or refer a friend to Full Tilt Poker and we’ll give you a direct entry good for one of our four daily Main Event Race – Round 2 Freerolls. Remember, when you open a real money account on our site, you’ll also be eligible for our 100% Deposit Bonus, up to $600, which is money you can use to play in our wide variety of Main Event qualifiers. Your friends get the same great bonus along with $25 extra Bonus Dollars when they start playing for real money at FTP, while you can receive up to $100 Bonus Dollars for each friend who signs up based on your referral. Sprint for Your Seat Because not everyone's a marathon runner, we're offering you the chance to bypass both the Main Event Race - Round 1 SNGs and the Main Event Race – Round 2 Freerolls, and sprint for your Main Event seat by starting your race in one of our weekly Main Event Race - Finals Freerolls. To receive your free Main Event Race - Finals Freeroll entry, just earn 3,000 or more Full Tilt Points in a qualifying week. There’s no limit to the number of Main Event Race – Finals Freeroll entries you can earn and, if you’d rather not play in a Main Event Race – Finals Freeroll, you can redeem your tournament entries for 75 Iron Man medals each. The Main Event will be here before you know it, so don’t waste any time getting your game into shape. Start competing for your free tournament entry today and leave the competition in the dust. *World Series of Poker and WSOP are trademarks of Harrah's License Company, LLC ("Harrahs"). Harrah's does not sponsor or endorse, and is not associated or affiliated with Full Tilt Poker or its products, services, promotions or tournaments.

• 4 weeks later...

Re: Full Tilt - Freerolls for 50xWSOP ME Seats They fill VERY quickly (seconds) so you dont see them in the lobby long - if you show "running" and "completed" then you'll see loads of them :ok (Under Sit and Go / Multi) :ok Just seen a load of "Poker After Dark" freerolls too under Sit and Go / Satellites :ok

Re: Full Tilt - Freerolls for 50xWSOP ME Seats lol - you do need to be quick off the mark, but if you're focused you can get in :ok a few tips ;) -They appear 3 mins after the last one started (and start 1 miute later - hence the 4 minute gap) - watch the clock and try and pre empt when the next one will appear - use the filter to get rid of as much else as you can from the lobby - the fewer games you have appearing, the easier it is to pick up on these when they appear.....

Re: Full Tilt - Freerolls for 50xWSOP ME Seats IIRC the 450 ones have 1 seat qualifying, whilst the 225 seat ones have 2 qualifiers :unsure Not worth playing the 450 seat ones - stick to getting into the 225 seat games (and being every 4 mins it's worth all in or bust with any 2 - I was doing that to get to a stack of 10,000 then playing (semi) properly.....)

Re: Full Tilt - Freerolls for 50xWSOP ME Seats

IIRC the 450 ones have 1 seat qualifying' date=' whilst the 225 seat ones have 2 qualifiers :unsure Not worth playing the 450 seat ones - stick to getting into the 225 seat games (and being every 4 mins it's worth all in or bust with any 2 - I was doing that to get to a stack of 10,000 then playing (semi) properly.....)[/quote'] the strategy used by most of the players which is why the games are mostly a joke. made stage two twice now without success

the strategy used by most of the players which is why the games are mostly a joke. made stage two twice now without success
Same. I was taking it a lil more seriously tho and just waiting out the all in fest at the start. One thing i noticed as well... you get more callers with an all-in than you do with a min or pot sized raise. They just cant seem to help themselves when someone goes all in. So adjust your play accordingly.

IIRC the 450 ones have 1 seat qualifying' date=' whilst the 225 seat ones have 2 qualifiers :unsure Not worth playing the 450 seat ones - stick to getting into the 225 seat games [/quote'] If I'm too malcoordinated to be one of the first 450 to register, what chance do I have of being one of the first 225? :cry

Made 4 FT yesterday and finished in 6th 5th and 4th twice:lol Had my AA busted 3 times on 3 of the FT's when allin :lol:lol
Now qualified for phase 2. where do I find it to reg.:$

If I'm too malcoordinated to be one of the first 450 to register' date=' what chance do I have of being one of the first 225? :cry[/quote'] Play in the morn when it isn't jammed full of overweight yanks.

Re: Full Tilt - Freerolls for 50xWSOP ME Seats well done :ok i think that you can play in any (on the basis that future finals have a few registered already) - best way of being sure is to try and see if you can register now for the one you want to play in...