Newbury Sat 12/04

I have 2 horses who both need much softer ground so not sure if the rain will come in time for either of them. Hoping to see what the morning brings before I stick these up on here. Both would love it very soft underfoot & if it gets testing, each one would have a decent chance of landing the odds.

Re: Newbury Sat 12/04 Doesnt look like the rain will come in time to make a difference but the 2 horses i had were : Laustra Bad 2.25 Pipe's horse which finished placed behind Gaspara at lasdt years Cheltenham festival. Probably needs it softer but i have been looking for Pipe to place this one all season. At 16/1 bet365 BOG will cover EW 4.35 Free World, Clive Smiths horse bought from France. ran in the imperial where the ground wouldnt have suited & i just hope it comes up tacky by the last race. ruby had it up with the pace at Sandown & it was an eyecatcher to me before being eased on the run in. 3/1 Bet365 BOG

Re: Newbury Sat 12/04 Was down at Newbury today, and all I can say is crap, crap, crap. Today's card was WELL below the standard you would expect for a course of Newbury's calibre. Very poor races indeed. I guess Barbers Shop may turn out to be a decent enough chaser next season, but other than that there was not much on display here. You could tell it was the end of the jumps season. The April showers were also doing my nut in. Rain, Sun, Rain, Sun, Pouring rain, Bright sun, sun, rain.... AHHHHH!!!! Got a flat double header on Friday/Saturday that I am looking forward to however...

Re: Newbury Sat 12/04 Im not really saying its rigged but saturdays seem so hard to leave with a profit i have on many different forums and have seen placepot selections for instance someone has picked 4 horses in a 7 horse race so you got a high percentage of at least 1 coming in the frame and what happens not a single 1 comes in this has happened many times on a saturday also if you look back through peoples selections on saturdays the strike rates are poor. I suppose i used the wrong word "Rigged" but the amount of punters who leave saturday are usually down.