Poker Trillion Issues

Poker Trillion

Re: Poker Trillion Issues was going to ask who else was on 'everleaf' cos didn't think I'd heard of them. had recently started playing on poker4ever again as still had a few dollars in and the software is better than I had remembered it, although as you say not many players. :ok edit - ok just played it again and it is a little flimsy but I still prefer it to 32Red's bouncing balls

• Replies 149
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Poker Trillion Issues Hello, I would like to take a few moments to defend our move to ELG after the comments by dobbin...... What a horrible choice We needed a network that shared our ambitious plans for growth. In addition it was also the ability to run our own promotions with the minimum of fuss was also important, like the recently announced Blonde / PL challenge. Cash Games 1.This network has barely 300 people playing at peak times.. (No point of having rakeback when nobody plays there) (Its only reached 300 players at peak time twice this year) Current peak time players on the network are around 1500 at about 8pm. We beleive the introduction of PT will increase this number by between 25% - 30%. There is currently plenty of cash games up to and including $5/$10. 2.There was massive rumours last year about that network using bots to win money at cash tables How could we debate a poker room on a poker forum without a rumour? However, I can assure you it is not the networks, nor PokerTrillions policy to use bots. 3.The worst software I have ever seen at a poker site. Software contstantly improves and I challenge you to have a look now. Functionality and re-connect capabilities are superb (no more having to restart if you momentarily lose internet connection) and we can also introduce three new features our players have asked for. Omaha tournaments, Heads up cash and Inter account transfers. 4.In the 2-3 years that network has been open its never had any traffic and that was with poker4ever throwing thousands of $$$$$$ every week.. As a network ELG has only been going 5 months so the rate of growth has been substantial. Poker4ever has been around a little longer but only opened up their poker room to other partners 5 months ago. PokerTrillion have many other marketing ideas, other than 'throwing thousands at it' which we will also be doing with our $10,000 Freeroll on 1st May! Tournaments The only Tourney that has any decent number of players playing in it is the daily $200 freeroll with 900+..The next best is a $500Gtd tourney with 60 odd) From 1st May the monthly GTD games on the network will increase to $385,000 from the current $60k. The main daily game will be a $25 ($5k GTD) with a weekly $50 ($10k GTD). We intend to grow the guarantees to $1mil by the end of the year. Additionally, we will also run 3 small daily freerolls with no entry restrictions. These will be in adidtion the the $10k Freeroll on 1st, our $2500 new players freeroll and our $500 Affiliate Freeroll on 15th, which all PL'ers and welcome to play. Even the new poker sites on that network cannt get any traffic even with giving free money away.. Our deep pockets and innovative ideas and excellent marketing team, should mean we can grow PokerTrillion and at the same time increase further the liquidity on the network. Good Luck with that network Pokertrillion ,you will def need it Thanks - It will be a challenge for sure. Col

Re: Poker Trillion Issues

i wish you all the best trillion and will give it a fair crack when you send me my new login details.:ok
Well said Kippe.:clap I've never played on an Everleaf site, but I'm quite willing to give it a go (I've played on some pretty awfull software in the past :tongue2). Good luck Col and all at Trillion :ok.

Hello, I would like to take a few moments to defend our move to ELG after the comments by dobbin...... What a horrible choice We needed a network that shared our ambitious plans for growth. In addition it was also the ability to run our own promotions with the minimum of fuss was also important, like the recently announced Blonde / PL challenge. Cash Games 1.This network has barely 300 people playing at peak times.. (No point of having rakeback when nobody plays there) (Its only reached 300 players at peak time twice this year) Current peak time players on the network are around 1500 at about 8pm. We beleive the introduction of PT will increase this number by between 25% - 30%. There is currently plenty of cash games up to and including $5/$10. 2.There was massive rumours last year about that network using bots to win money at cash tables How could we debate a poker room on a poker forum without a rumour? However, I can assure you it is not the networks, nor PokerTrillions policy to use bots. 3.The worst software I have ever seen at a poker site. Software contstantly improves and I challenge you to have a look now. Functionality and re-connect capabilities are superb (no more having to restart if you momentarily lose internet connection) and we can also introduce three new features our players have asked for. Omaha tournaments, Heads up cash and Inter account transfers. 4.In the 2-3 years that network has been open its never had any traffic and that was with poker4ever throwing thousands of $$$$$$ every week.. As a network ELG has only been going 5 months so the rate of growth has been substantial. Poker4ever has been around a little longer but only opened up their poker room to other partners 5 months ago. PokerTrillion have many other marketing ideas, other than 'throwing thousands at it' which we will also be doing with our $10,000 Freeroll on 1st May! Tournaments The only Tourney that has any decent number of players playing in it is the daily $200 freeroll with 900+..The next best is a $500Gtd tourney with 60 odd) From 1st May the monthly GTD games on the network will increase to $385,000 from the current $60k. The main daily game will be a $25 ($5k GTD) with a weekly $50 ($10k GTD). We intend to grow the guarantees to $1mil by the end of the year. Additionally, we will also run 3 small daily freerolls with no entry restrictions. These will be in adidtion the the $10k Freeroll on 1st, our $2500 new players freeroll and our $500 Affiliate Freeroll on 15th, which all PL'ers and welcome to play. Even the new poker sites on that network cannt get any traffic even with giving free money away.. Our deep pockets and innovative ideas and excellent marketing team, should mean we can grow PokerTrillion and at the same time increase further the liquidity on the network. Good Luck with that network Pokertrillion ,you will def need it Thanks - It will be a challenge for sure. Col
To Colin, Just to make it clear My post wasnt to attack PokerTrillion but to post my experiesnces on that network of late...

The password will initially be your old Boss PIN number. As soon as you have logged in, please change it to somthing private. If you still have problems, then we have extra staff manning the live help to resolve any teething troubles.... Or you can PM or email me. Col
I didn't even know we had a boss PIN number! Anyone know how I go about finding it out?

Re: Poker Trillion Issues We do not offer deposit bonuses, but all get the 30% Rakeback and new PT players will get an invite to the next $2500 New Players Freeroll on 5th May. Same as on the old client..... You can find your Boss PIN by loggin in, and clicking the profile tag. It will be displayed in the centre of the screen. Or live help on our new client will be able to assist. Col

Re: Poker Trillion Issues Question about the free $25 $25 Instant Cash Credit: All our active accounts will be rewarded with $25 in their new account. You just need to download the new software and log into receive it. (NOTE: an active account is one that has raked one hand in a real money cash game or entered a STT or MTT since 25th March 2008) The last time I played at pokertrillion was the PL tournament on the 25th March...Does that mean I get a free $25 or not...

Guest gazza271

i am now into the new software' date='but no money i had left in and no $25,any ideas Colin?[/quote'] I've got the $25 bonus but no sign of whatever funds were left in there, not showing up in Neteller either :unsure

I've got the $25 bonus but no sign of whatever funds were left in there' date=' not showing up in Neteller either :unsure[/quote'] Same here. Aren't the funds (if over €20) being transferred back to however we deposited on the 29th?:unsure I'm sure I read that somewhere. If so, then will it not take a few days to be transferred back and then from our card/bank account/ etc etc back to the new Trillion site?

Re: Poker Trillion Issues What happens to my balance in Webdollar? We suggest you visit the cashier and withdraw your balance before 25th April. You will still be able to access our old platform until 29th April to make withdrawals If you forget to make the withdrawal, it will automatically be sent back to the last method you used to make a deposit, as long as there is more than EUR20 in your account. If you have less than EUR20 in your account after 29th April, then we will make a credit in $US to our new software on your behalf. The exchange rate shall be EUR 1 = $1.60. This credit will be made on 1st May 2008

Re: Poker Trillion Issues Any money left in Boss will be refunded via your most recent deposit method, they do not auto migrate. However, if the balance was below €20, then we will credit you with the dollar equivalent on 1st May. Please can you email [email protected] you full details, and I will check out the $25 loyalty payment in the morning. I am unable to make manual credits until the morning anyhow. Will be sorted tomorrow though... Col

Re: Poker Trillion Issues We class any activity apart from freerolls or play money, on or since 25th March to have qualified for the $25 loyalty payment. If anyone has not got their $25 and played since 25/3, please email [email protected] and I will look into each case individually tommorrow and make credits where they are due. Cheers Col

Guest gazza271

Re: Poker Trillion Issues Just a quick note...... I downloaded the new software this afternoon and after being blocked from my old Trillion account a couple of weeks ago I could not remember any details, username or password :$:lol 5 minutes with their live help ( which was an instant reply btw, no waiting 20 minutes like the old boss system) I was all sorted out with username and password arrived via email within 3 minutes. Good start with the customer service PT :clap:clap:clap:clap:clap:clap

Re: Poker Trillion Issues Got sorted on my new account straight away with no problem :ok Also found $89 sat there waiting for me :) (I still had my winnings in the old account from the €5000 added) Our game is in the lobby for Friday too for a 7pm GMT (8pm BST) start :ok (Under "Tournaments/Private") - Looks like a nice structure - 2500 starting chips