freerolls

welshman 2005

Re: freerolls Best thing for freerolls is to shop around - they're free, so play the best ones every night - no reason not to..... Recommend you get Poker Player mag (£5 for 12 issue subscription through ad on www.apat.com) - the freerolls there easily pay for the subscription and are better than open ones :ok Also recommend playing the PL value added games - small buy ins, but large added value - I dont know what your poker is like, but a lot of added value means playing these games should prove profitable (typically $1 or $2 (or EURO) buy ins) - we currently have Tuesday night league at Titan and Wednesday night League at PokerKings. Beyond that - watch the daily diary - there's some freeroll or other listed most days (and we only list them if we expect them to have decent added value - at least $1 per player) :ok The Virgin V Rolls are good (3 times a week) - you do need to play some cash tables though - 25 Raked Hands are needed - but you can get these on the 5c/10c tables - if you play tight, it shouldn't be expensive - fields are typically less than 100 and the prize pool is 25,000 V Points (GBP£250) - top 10 also qualify for the 100,000 VPoint monthly final.

Re: freerolls

*coughs*
Hehe - but you're double the price Alun :tongue2 Welshman - Alun is editor of Inside Poker - this provides very similar value in terms of freerolls to Poker Player (from the same "stable" - Dennis mags - but they each have their own unique content and freerolls) - the cheapest subscription deals to Inside Poker are typically in the region of £10 for 12 issues - it's less than a quid an issue and without doubt also worthwhile (and I'm not just saying that cos Alun has arrived). It is aimed at a slightly more serious player than PokerPlayer mag. I dont know how addicted you are to poker yet :tongue2 If you're not totally there yet - go for PokerPlayer as the cheaper option to ease you in - if you are, then worth getting both (I think most PL Poker players subscribe to both) I also have to mention Flush magazine - editor of this is PL's very own Swampster. I have to confess I haven't seen an issue since he took over :$ I keep meaning to give it a try.