Kempton 05/04/08

Aintree is over :nana! I only get involved in the big jump meeting and thankfully it's flat all the way now. You can't help but get sucked in at the big meetings but they are so hard. I started well with Old Vic but the wheels came off soon after, I didn't post today (at football) but backed King Johns Castle (win only) just to top the meeting off! :@ Anyway back to that lovely dirt racing 8.50 I really fancied Canary Island LTO at Lingfield when it looked a blot on the handicap off 75. He won really easily and although it's a tougher race here I'm backing him to follow up off a 7lb higer mark. This is a different track and I still think he wants further but I'm following him until I see a reason not to. There is still bundles of improvement to come and I'm convinced there is another race at least in him. Canary Islands 100% of stake

Re: Kempton 05/04/08 9.20 There is a lot of exposed, average types in this so it may pay to go with the two runners which may have some improvement in them. Sintenis Mac looked like a future winning after finishing 2nd to High N Dry on his debut despite running green so it was no surprise that he went off fav on his next start. He finished a close up 4th but should've really won that on his FTO form. He got left again that day and he obviously isn't totally straight forward. He went off 11/10 on his final start and disappointed again after playing up at the start. He clearly is no world beater and has a bad draw here, worringing as he has looked a tardy starter. I'm going to give him a chance here as he may no his job better this season and he has been given a fair chance by the handicapper (58). Perhaps more interesting though is the Karl Burke horse Tyrannosaurus Rex. His A/W runs last season were ok. He finished 3rd to Spriggan who was a steering job in a maiden after running some good races in handicapps off mid-high 70 marks. He ran half way down the field on his handicap debut after not being comfortable as he was taken on for the lead. He bounced back to form on his his next start getting done in a photo by Dirriculous. That form reads very good now, the winner was only just beaten off 72 this week. Dirriculous has improved but I also believe T.Rex can too and looks well in off 57. He ran a cracker on his seasonal debut on turf at Ripon last month 6th of 20, and should be spot on for this. Tyrannosaurus Rex 60% of stake 10/1 hills Sintenis Mac 40% of stake 5.9 betair

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.