Boss to have reducable tables?

teaulc

Re: Boss to have reducable tables? This is good news, been thinking of starting out on Boss soon, but with small-ish screen I don't wanna be playing non-resizable (Prima before the new update was hell). Now I need to work out the best one to join. What's the best bonus + rakeback deal on the Boss network?

Re: Boss to have reducable tables? A couple of offers if you sign up through the PL links.... PokerTrillion - 30% rakeback and up to 50% discount on live event buy ins if you pay with your rakeback. Pokerkings - 30% rakeback and 100% first deposit bonus up to €300 Prima have always had "mini tables" - when I used to play 6 at a time, it was on Prima I did it.... I don't know how big your screen is, but large monitors have come down a lot in price - I've seen 22" screens for about £120. Well worth it if you play a lot of poker, and even more so if you multitable....

Re: Boss to have reducable tables? the minitables were pretty unplayable imo, couldn't really fit hudstats in properly or anythin but the normal tables were just huuuge with nothing in between. As for a large monitor, I don't use a PC just a laptop and tend to play wherever in the house so dont really wanna be buying a monitor. Plus I dont want to play more than 6 tables anyway when I play more I tend to be a little hectic. Pokerkings sign up deal is interesting will have to look into it, not really interested in the discount on live events though - not really one for tourneys. Thanks Oh yeah, how come you play a lot less tables now if you used to 6 table? Just wondering.

Re: Boss to have reducable tables? The 6 tables were full ring - playing 5 handed now..... I used gametime+ as my HUD and fitted the stats in fin eon the mini tables - I found those the most practical tables to use :ok

Re: Boss to have reducable tables? For the rakeback - be aware that pokerkings has a minimum rake per month to qualify (which I cannot recall off the top of my head), while the Pokertrillion doesn't (though they expire if you are inactive for about 3 months by the looks of it)

Re: Boss to have reducable tables?

The 6 tables were full ring - playing 5 handed now..... I used gametime+ as my HUD and fitted the stats in fin eon the mini tables - I found those the most practical tables to use :ok
How? Damn the bar for Gametime+ is huge and as far as I know you can't personalise the set up so how did you make them fit? Were they all within the table? Did they cover players names and stack size or anything? Maybe I didnt try hard enough lol. Sorry for the threadjack btw.

Re: Boss to have reducable tables? Ah I see, thanks for posting that. I never tried anthing that intricate myself. But still resizable tables help a lot, I could imagine myself getting confused with that kind of setup and it still takes up a bit of room anyway (so I still could probably only fit the same amount). Good idea though.

Re: Boss to have reducable tables? Looks like PokerKings are getting mini tables (no sign of resizable yet)...time bank is a welcome addition too. :ok I'd imagine this is 'Boss wide' :unsure

flag_de.gif
PokerKings releases new poker software / Two-hour shutdown of poker rooms on April 9
Hello you lucky bassa, Tomorrow, Wednesday, April 9, our poker rooms will not be available between 4:00 a.m. GMT (6:00 a.m. CEST) and 6:00 a.m. GMT (8:00 a.m. CEST). But the couple of hours of interruption will be worth it because PokerKings is releasing new poker software! Several new features enhance game play and user-friendliness in the latest version of Boss Media's poker software Poker 6.6. timebank_66.jpg Here, in a nutshell, are the new features: More time to think: The new timebank From time to time, it's hard to make the decision to call, check, raise or fold during a betting round. A few more seconds may be just what you need to make a move. This is the purpose of the new timebank feature. You must actively choose to use any remaining timebank seconds to extend your decision time. Otherwise, you risk timing out as soon as the default decision time has expired. If you wish to use extra timebank seconds, all you have to do is click on the TIMEBANK button in your action area before your default decision time has expired. Customize your table: The new miniview
filter_66.jpg
The new miniview of our poker tables makes multi-tabling much easier, because you can now display four or more tables on one screen. There is no minimum size for the tables. The most comfortable seat at an online poker table is typically the one in the bottom centre. In the new software, you now have the option to always assume this seat in Texas Hold'em, Omaha High, and Omaha Hi-Lo cash games, as well as in Texas Hold'em tournaments. The new miniview feature allows you to take any vacant seat at a table. When the next round begins, the table will be rotated so you can see the table as if you were seated at the bottom centre. lobby_66_185.jpg Personalized tournament lists The lists of sit&go and multi-table tournaments in the poker lobby are now personalized for each player. If you have registered for the tournament, are currently participating in it, or have competed in it, the tournament is highlighted in bold in the list. table_66_185.jpg Table menu modifications With the new poker software also comes a more user-friendly table menu. The menu presented from a table is now a vertically expanding list that replaces the former tabs. The menu is basically the same, whether you view it from the standard or miniview perspective. When you visit our poker rooms any time after tomorrow morning, all these great new features will be waiting for you at PokerKings. Enjoy! Yours u-john.jpg John Schneider PokerKings Manager
TQM