Romanian Liga 4-6/4

Friday 4 April 2008 Home Draw Away bookmakers margin on the event. However, they do not take account of commissions that may be charged.">BPP
Poli Iasi v Unirea Urziceni (17:00BST) 2.50 3.20 2.90 106% Details »
Hide « Poli Iasi v Unirea Urziceni
Saturday 5 April 2008 Home Draw Away bookmakers margin on the event. However, they do not take account of commissions that may be charged.">BPP
Universitatea Craiova v Gloria Bistrita (13:30BST) 1.90 3.25 4.30 106% Details »
Hide « Universitatea Craiova v Gloria Bistrita
Otelul Galati v Dinamo Bucuresti (14:30BST) 2.87 3.20 2.35 109% Details »
Hide « Otelul Galati v Dinamo Bucuresti
Politehnica Timisoara v Universitatea Cluj (16:30BST) 1.30 5.00 10.00 107% Details »
Hide « Politehnica Timisoara v Universitatea Cluj
FC Farul Constanta v Rapid Bucuresti (18:45BST) 4.33 3.30 1.85 107% Details »
Hide « FC Farul Constanta v Rapid Bucuresti
Sunday 6 April 2008 Home Draw Away bookmakers margin on the event. However, they do not take account of commissions that may be charged.">BPP
Gloria Buzau v FC Vaslui (14:30BST) 3.00 3.20 2.30 108% Details »
Hide « Gloria Buzau v FC Vaslui
CFR Cluj v Pandurii TJ (16:30BST) 1.25 6.00 11.00 106% Details »
Hide « CFR Cluj v Pandurii TJ
Ceahlaul PT Neamt v UT Arad (17:00BST) 1.85 3.40 4.33 107% Details »
Hide « Ceahlaul PT Neamt v UT Arad
Steaua Bucuresti v Dacia Mioveni (18:30BST) 1.25 5.50 11.00 107% Details »

Re: Romanian Liga 4-6/4 Gloria Bistrita straight win @ 3.2 This match brings to us a mid table clash between no. 9 and no. 8 in the table.Universitatea Craiova haven't lost in the last 6 with only 2 draws and seems that they are in good shape . But at some moment they can and will disappoint and i feel that Gloria Bistrita is the team that can make that possible. U Cluj +1 AH @ 2.75 Poli is no doubt the better team in this match and plays at home but i think the bookies have underestimated U Cluj and i think a small stake for the handicap win of U Cluj is a good opportunity. Good luck to all !!!

Re: Romanian Liga 4-6/4 Thanks for the welcome , Tulenos... i had a bad start but i think i will make myself more usefull in time ...as for today only one bet : Gloria Buzau draw @ 3.20 Vaslui is not in their best form ... they have a new coach ... and they have 6/13 draws in away games ... Gloria Buzau are in a bad position in the table strugling to remain in Liga I ... i think both teams will try to put their hands on the 3 points but the final time score will be a draw ... also cs 1-1 looks good ... sorry for late write-up ...