Kempton THURSDAY 3/4

Lucayan dancer is a level above these animals as he was when he won last time out. I made a fair bit that day and I think this one looks easier ! The other 4 rivals have all been beaten a long way last time out albeit some over sticks Bull market----- hasnt shown enough to beat the likes of LD tailed of in his last 4 jump races last 6 races in all. Turners touch ------ usually races in lower grade than LD comes late like LD bt is unlikely to have LDs turn of foot esp in 5 horse slow run race over trip. 3/4 beaten 18l last time out. Steely dan --- prob has the ability but hasnt shown it won similar race jan but this is a lot tougher and was 10/10 last time out. Brigadore-- shown nothing last 5 ish races and nothing on flat before be surprise if hes anywhere near good enough. Lucayan Dancer --- won easy against a fair class 4 opponent last time out rise in trip shouldnt worry because of small field shouldnt be an eyes out race today , this looks easier than last time , with only one main rival whos lower class and dodgy animal. His come from behind tactics should be to the fore in this 5 runner race against out of form rivals. I have a ew worries abot pace etc but this looks well worth a go. The horse owes me nothing bt Im hoping he can go in again baring a bad ride/soft lead etc 9/4 taken !

Re: Kempton THURSDAY 3/4 8.20 I backed Punta Galera LTO and was very unlucky, given a shocking ride by Neil Chalmers. He has come down the handicap massively recently, but he still retained a fair bit of his ability and looks a certain winner off this mark. This looks a match as Rose Row has been given a real chance by the handicapper after running some solid races on the A/W against some fair types. Her last maiden worked out well, she finished 3rd. The winner, 2nd and 4th all won. And the one before behind The Carlton Cannes also reads well. She is another that has been given a chance off 61 and looks sure to make the handicapper pay soon enought. Shame they face eachother here. Punta Galera 50% of stake 3/1 hills Rose Row 50% of stake 4.5 betfair Hopeful of a 1-2

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.