Euroleague Basketball 03.04.

Sport Euro Basketball Event Olympiakos Pireus - CSKA Moscow Selection CSKA (-1) Strength 10/10 Date 03/04/2008 Price Ladbrokes @ 1.95 (Back) Reasoning: In my opinion is the bet of the month. CSKA are considered as one of the best teams in Europe now and people strongly fancy them to win Euroleague. However, 90% of bookmakers world lost 2 days ago lots of money playing them as favourites in Moscow @1.3. Olympiakos made final points 2 sec before the final buzzer. Ale now CSKA are in troubles. I never thought to live to see so generous odds for Russian team. They need to win in case of leaving at this stage of play. Important to say is the fact that just before Monday's game, M.Jackson (Center, one of the key players in Oly) had beed fired !!! While I was watching last game, I couldn't believe Greek's effectivness in shoots from outside the box. Additionally, I'm not sure about the "fairness" of the last game :eyes... If CSKA players improve their effectivness and eliminate freedom of action in Oly team, that will do. "Nothing happens twice"... And I strongly see this game to be easy for CSKA. Semis without one of the best teams?? I can't even think of really precious arguments to support my pick... Good Luck...:hope

Re: Euroleague Basketball 03.04.

SportEuro Basketball
EventOlympiakos-Cska Moscow
SelectionPapaloukas over 7.5 points
Strength10/10
Date03/04/2008
Bookmaker/PriceStan James @ 1.83 (Back)
ReasoningVery interesting match here tonight and i i think that it is really hard to predict winner and i took here one special bet and that is Papaloukas to broke this line.This player is not so efficient but he is doing great job with assisting others but here i think that he can step and score at least ten points.He is big fan of Olympiakos and he was playing for them but he was practically kicked out of club when he went to CSKA.It is for sure that he didnt forgot that and will look to show Olympiakos they made a mistake letting him to go so easily.He is averaging 7.2ppg for 21 minute but here i expect that he plays at least 25 minutes cause CSKA will need his good defence on Greer and he will also try to score as much as he can.He shot only 2/5 in Moscow and he scored only 6 points but here i expect him to score at least one basket more.Also it will be very interesting match to watch as CSKA need to win this one and Olympiakos is in great form it is very hard to beat them at this moment.I see here Papaloukas highly motivated for play as he wants to show in Athens that he can play good and i cant see him scoring less than 10 points here and this line looks generous for me and i will take it.My heart here will be for Olympiakos but i believe that Papaloukas will play good tonight.

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.