Royal Vegas/Poker Time Poker May Freerolls

dobbin

Due to the huge success of the Super Sevens Promotions, Royal Vegas Poker has decided to give you an exclusive $7,000 Freeroll every ten days in April too! During April 2008, you are invited to enter these $7,000 Freerolls with absolutely NO strings attached! Being part of Royal Vegas Poker puts you in the playing seat… and within reach of that coveted Prize Money!!! The dates for these fantastic exclusive $7,000 Freerolls are as follows:

Date Time
April 7, 2008 16:00 ET
April 17, 2008 16:00 ET
April 27, 2008 16:00 ET

Be sure not to miss out on this EXCLUSIVE ROYAL VEGAS POKER OFFER!

Re: Royal Vegas Poker Aprils Freerolls Oh ffs - I cant get my head around these times - I know that Royal Vegas 16:00 ET isn't "ET", and so it was dead confusing even before the clocks changed in the US and then Europe..... I think their ET was US east cost Summer time all year....so maybe it's right now :unsure ..... I'm putting it in the diary for 21:00 BST - but who knows (Royal Vegas certainly dont!!) - I cant check - they closed my account for "suspicious activity" (which turned out to be that I opened an account with one of their competitors before they merged!!)

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.