Royal Vegas/Poker Time Poker May Freerolls

dobbin

Due to the huge success of the Super Sevens Promotions, Royal Vegas Poker has decided to give you an exclusive $7,000 Freeroll every ten days in April too! During April 2008, you are invited to enter these $7,000 Freerolls with absolutely NO strings attached! Being part of Royal Vegas Poker puts you in the playing seat… and within reach of that coveted Prize Money!!! The dates for these fantastic exclusive $7,000 Freerolls are as follows:

Date Time
April 7, 2008 16:00 ET
April 17, 2008 16:00 ET
April 27, 2008 16:00 ET

Be sure not to miss out on this EXCLUSIVE ROYAL VEGAS POKER OFFER!

Re: Royal Vegas Poker Aprils Freerolls Oh ffs - I cant get my head around these times - I know that Royal Vegas 16:00 ET isn't "ET", and so it was dead confusing even before the clocks changed in the US and then Europe..... I think their ET was US east cost Summer time all year....so maybe it's right now :unsure ..... I'm putting it in the diary for 21:00 BST - but who knows (Royal Vegas certainly dont!!) - I cant check - they closed my account for "suspicious activity" (which turned out to be that I opened an account with one of their competitors before they merged!!)

Re: Royal Vegas Poker Aprils Freerolls

4et is 9pm gaf
I know that mate ;) It's Royal Vegas who dont - they advertise games for, for example, 4PM ET that start at 3pm ET or 5pm ET or some other random time - I think that by ET they always mean "Eastern Daylight Time - EDT" (even in the depths of winter) - but they're on Prima arent they? So Prima servers changed time recently? Which will have impacted them too? So it's conceivable that they're in a time zone only 3 hours from GMT at the moment :unsure

Re: Royal Vegas Poker Aprils Freerolls Now your just confusing the issue-the game will defintely probably start some time around the hour stated or an hour earlier or later so it will be spot on the starting time stated by somebody somewhere. Hope that's cleared it up for you:lol

I know that mate ;) It's Royal Vegas who dont - they advertise games for, for example, 4PM ET that start at 3pm ET or 5pm ET or some other random time - I think that by ET they always mean "Eastern Daylight Time - EDT" (even in the depths of winter) - but they're on Prima arent they? So Prima servers changed time recently? Which will have impacted them too? So it's conceivable that they're in a time zone only 3 hours from GMT at the moment :unsure

PokerTime $7000 Freeroll Hey all, there;s a $7000 freeroll tonight at 9PM GMT at PokerTime ( registration starts at 3PM GMT ) and as far as I can see there are no requirements and it's open to anyone. I couldn't see a thread for this so my apologies if there is already one further down the line. There is also others on th 17th and 27th April at same times. 5000 max in each. Great prizepool for a freeroll IMO.

• 3 weeks later...

Re: Royal Vegas/Poker Time Poker Aprils Freerolls Due to the huge success of the Super Sevens Promotions, Royal Vegas Poker has decided to give you an exclusive $7,000 Freeroll every ten days in May too! During May 2008, you are invited to enter these $7,000 Freerolls with absolutely NO strings attached! Being part of Royal Vegas Poker puts you in the playing seat… and within reach of that coveted Prize Money!!! The dates for these fantastic exclusive $7,000 Freerolls are as follows:

Date

Time

May 7, 2008

20:00 GMT

May 17, 2008

May 27, 2008

Be sure not to miss out on this EXCLUSIVE ROYAL VEGAS POKER OFFER! 3 more $7000 freerolls to go into the dairy:ok

Re: Royal Vegas/Poker Time Poker May Freerolls Hmm - now listed as 20:00 GMT - that's 21:00 BST? Do we believe them? (I dont trust their timekeeping at all...) Putting them in the diary as 21:00 BST (can only go by what they say), but expect a high chance that this is wrong.....

• 1 month later...

Re: Royal Vegas/Poker Time Poker May Freerolls Get lucky three times a month with Royal Vegas Poker’s Super Sevens Series You are invited to enter these $7,000 Freerolls, every 10 days, with absolutely NO strings attached! Being part of Royal Vegas Poker puts you in the playing seat… and within reach of that coveted Prize Money!!! The dates for these fantastic exclusive $7,000 Freerolls are as follows:

Date

Time

June 7, 2008

June 17, 2008

June 27, 2008