Euroleague 01.04.

SportEuro Basketball
EventCSKA Moscow-Olympiakos
SelectionCSKA -9.5
Strength10/10
Date01/04/2008
Bookmaker/PriceEurobet @ 1.95 (Back)
ReasoningFinally it starts final battle before playoffs and this match is one of the top as Cska met Olympiakos.Russian are first favourites to take Euroleague this season and i cant see any other team doing that except maybe Siena but even then i would think twice.Cska is playing at home and they want to secure victory here and to finish this matches in two games.They will be motivated to do so and pressure is not problem for them as they are very experienced players with a lot of important latches played.Cska have full squad at disposal only Savrasenko is injured.Olympiakos improved a lot since Giannakis came and first none has expected from them to make it to TOP 8 but here they are and all thanks to Greer who's form has been great in recent month.Olympiakos has relaease Marc Jackson second scorer in team as he is not on good terms with Giannakis.Even they are improved i cannot see them making a good result as i dont believe in team so much especially offense who is in my point of view very weak and defense is good but we all know that Cska is best defensive team in Europe.This season they played twice and in both matces home teams won and Cska won at home 88-79.Also Cska beat Olympiakos four times in a row in last four seasons at Moscow and this is not place were Olympiakos plays good.I expect good game from Cska and and i think they will win here by 10-15 points margin as they are much better side in my point of view.

Re: Euroleague 01.04.

SportEuro Basketball
EventMontepaschi Siena-Fenerbahce Ulker
SelectionSiena -11.5
Strength10/10
Date01/04/2008
Bookmaker/PriceUnibet @ 1.85 (Back)
ReasoningAlso in this match like in CSKA match i expect home win with double digits as Siena is much better team that Fenerbahce especially at home. Siena is having great season as they are through to TOP 8 very easily in group over PAO,Efes and Partizan and now they wants to go to final four.They are very strong team at home and they hardly losses here.Also they convicingly first in Italian league.All players are fit and only Kaukenas is out but he is injured for long term.Fenerbahce gone luckily so far as they had one of the easiest groups with TAU,Aris and Rytas and they were second with 3-3 record.Turkcan is back and they are good news for them but in Fener everything is about Solomon who shots and hits a lot but Siena will keep constant pressure on him as Siena guards are very agrressive.Siena is playing great defense this season and their offense is also very good and i believe in their double digits win for them.

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.