Folkstone 01/04

I am a great believer in the fact that 2yo's gte better with age so on debut i tend to look at the birth dates as some races are at least 3 months apart, so i tend to beleive the older horse will run fitter & the younger horse will be better after a run. Looking at the 2.20 Call me courageous is a Feb born whilst the others are April. Channon & hannon are known better for having horses improve after a run rather than have a prolific 1st time up rate. At 8/1 that horse looks a decent price in a 5 runner race. I would be interested in laying Doughnut (born 30 Apr) for this very reason. Bets 2.5pts ew BACK Call me courageous 8/1 Bet365 2pt LAY Doughnut @ 3.5 Betfair 10pts liability

Re: Folkstone 01/04 2.20 - RIFLESSIONE Stayed on well at the death when 16-1, 5th of 19 in the Brocklesby at Doncaster, not a lot got into this race so done well to finish off well after slightly slow start & being held up. Form from Brocklesby slightly unknown (13th won at Southwell yesterday) previous experience on this soft surface an major advantage, will come on for the run, this yard won this last year. 15/8 available with Ladbrokes 4.35 - PURE IMAGINATION Stable started the season well, very good effort to finish 2nd off this mark after a year off at Musselburgh. Will strip a lot fitter here for that run, was held up when nothing got into the race from behind lto, ridden more promintley here can take all the beating. MUGEBA could be well in here & rates as the main danger. 11/4 available with Bet 365

Re: Folkstone 01/04

(5) 12871.GIF 48357-1 Snake Skin (ex6) 8 d.gif
Won last time out and is the only runner in the race to have won on the going. Trainer is in good form and had a 40/1 winner at the weekend. No worries about the ground,trainer form,stamina should get a good run for our money today lads. 5.05 @ Folkstone £20win & 9/2 with Laddies Cheers Willster

Re: Folkstone 01/04

Bets 2.5pts ew BACK Call me courageous 8/1 Bet365 2pt LAY Doughnut @ 3.5 Betfair 10pts liability
another day, i should have stayed off the PC!! My selection dwelt at the start & was never any nearer. Doughnut put up a good show but looked held near the line only to get up final stride. Glad i laid @ 3.5 & not SP (9/2!)

Re: Folkstone 01/04 3.25 Folkestone. Rub Of The Relic. Lay. (Racing Post F/C 100/30) Couldn't win after 12 attempts last season, and with looking to be regressing towards the end of last season, I doubt that there's much more to be seen this season, if anything, that we never witnessed last season. Trip and ground's fine, and the ability of the others to handle the ground is a bit of a worry, but I take a few to progress this season and that should be too good for the lay. A lay at the prices anyhow, and if he goes and gets his first win, then fair play to him.

Re: Folkstone 01/04 3.25 I'm going to take a chance with Zeffirelli even though he has a bit to find at the weights (through form lines). He ran much better than expected on his debut and you would expect a Spearing horse to come on for the run. That was at Southwell and being out of Tomba I think he'll love the soft ground today. The winner of his debut seller was Boundless Prospect, he would take this if that form is to be taken literaly. Zeffirelli 50% of stake E/W 6.4 win/2.12 place betfair