NRL Round 4

Round 4 April 4 - 7 Bulldogs vs. Roosters [FRI] Storm vs. Broncos [FRI] Dragons vs. Sharks [sAT] Titans vs. Raiders [sAT] Cowboys vs. Eels [sAT] Warriors vs. Knights [sUN] Sea Eagles vs. Rabbitohs [sUN] Wests Tigers vs. Panthers [MON] Friday From the looks of things Bulldogs will be slight dogs (1.8 Roosters, 1.95 Dogs with the books?) whilst Storm I think will open up at about 1.65-1.70 with the Broncs at 2.2 - wont last though as I think the money would come in for Brisbane). Bulldogs ML shapes up as a play but unconvinced about the Broncos game, though it will be one to watch for unders - I expect a game like Roosters v Storm - BTW last 2 Broncos @ Olympic has been like 16-4 and 10-4 scorelines in Storm favour) Saturday Sharks lost Gallen for 3wks (suspension), Ross still suspended and of course Williams out for the season. Thompson back but match fitness would be a concern surely? Game is at OKI where Dragons are strong (Dragons btw announced today that they have signed Wayne Bennett to coach next year - will be interesting to see how that affects Brown). Woolford's been axed but Ben Ellis looks a pretty good player. Depending on odds I think the Dragons are a good play here - I am expecting them to be longer than what I first thought they would be. Titans will be massive favourites over the Raiders and rightly so but I don't expect much to be on offer for punters - will investigate the lines set though. As for Cowboys v Eels it's probably going to be pretty even in the betting (maybe 1.91 the pair, or Eels the slightest of favourites?). Either way the Cowboys looking like a play for me. Will discuss the other games a bit later. Could well be off with the odds but just looking at the early Betfair market and having a bit of guess at what the bookies might come out with.

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: NRL Round 4 Not too far off with the Eels/Broncos games and the Dragons are pretty much where I thought they'd be. Quite surprised about the Bulldogs odds but wont complain in the slightest. Will be interesting to see if the Cowboys will remain outsiders by Saturday night. Will post a couple of early bets soon.

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.