• 19:30 Poker Trillion Treat Sat
    • TBC Mansion $50,000 Gtd
    • 20:15 Virgin Cheapskates
    • TBC PokerRoom Compensation Freeroll
    • 21:00 Betfair PokerPlayer Grand Prix
    • 21:00 PokerKings Poker League
    • 23:59 Last Chance to qualify for Blue Square Bubble
    • TBC Betfair BadBeat Dream Team

Re: **Poker Monday 31st March** Got to love the loose play on Nordic. I re-raised all-in for my last 11K after a raise with pocket Kings. I got 4 callers:unsure, all with an Ace:nana. AK AT A7s A6. Up to 40K. Thanks very much.:ok Obviously, I will screw it up fairly soon and finish about 700th.

Re: **Poker Monday 31st March**

Got to love the loose play on Nordic. I re-raised all-in for my last 11K after a raise with pocket Kings. I got 4 callers:unsure, all with an Ace:nana. AK AT A7s A6. Up to 40K. Thanks very much.:ok Obviously, I will screw it up fairly soon and finish about 700th.
I cant find you in the lobby :unsure

Re: **Poker Monday 31st March** Went out of the Esport freeroll when hand for hand just before the money. My BB on 59os...several callers but I just had to check. Flop came 678 and I wrapped around for a straight. Three of us ended up all-in and there was an 88 and a 9 10, so was well cooked. Turn brought a 10, which would have split me the pot...then not sure what hit on the river as it went too fast but the bloke with 88 scooped it so must have made a FH at least. I had started the all-ins, hoping to get a high pair caller...not expecting that at all.