** April Poker League Result : 1st Like2Fish, 2nd McG, 3rd andybell666 **

Targets!!

turnlux

Re: Targets!! Bet 38 Romanian Football Otelul v Poli Timisoara (in-play) 1-0 HT @ 1.1 Stake £22 Will put this bet on when odds drop to 1.1 on the correct score for half time hopefully this will put me back to last nights total and i can then focus on the profit for today.:ok

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Targets!!

Bet 38 Romanian Football Otelul v Poli Timisoara (in-play) 1-0 HT @ 1.1:nana2-0 Stake £22 Will put this bet on when odds drop to 1.1 on the correct score for half time hopefully this will put me back to last nights total and i can then focus on the profit for today.:ok
Actually went 2-0 after 37 mins but got the 1.1 on after 43 mins so £2.09 goes back in to the bank.

Re: Targets - Bank Doubled!!

I'm a little behind where i need to be now so will hopefully make it up today. Nothing i really fancy in the normal markets today so going off to the races to try some laying there. Bet 35 Bath 2.10 Lay Lagan Handout £2 @ 7.6:nana Bet 36 Bath 2.40 Lay In the Momment £2 @ 7.8:nana Bet 37 Bath 4.10 Lay Namir £2 @ 8.8:nana This is a bit risky as have about half my bank spread on these and have not tried laying horses before in this thread. So it's only going to go one of 2 ways either i'm going to lose more profit and will have to rebuild further or this could put me back where i was 3 bets ago. I know what i'd prefer.:lol
Nicely back on track after these 3 winners combined with the football means i've managed to recover the loss from last night.

Bet 39 Romanian Football Otelul Galati v Poli Timisoara (in-play) @ 1.1:nana3-1:nana Stake £11
Now to try and make some profit today. Picked out 3 bets for today and possibly 2 more later will decide that based on how these do. Bet 40 Swedish Ice Hockey HV-71 v Linkopings HC @ 1.51 Stake £5 HV lost the first leg in the series and have a decent home record, hopefully they can level the series tonight.:hope Bet 41 Danish Cup Football FC Kobenhaven v FC Ejsberg @ 1.45 Stake £5 Fancy Kobenhaven with their superior squad and strength to reach the final in this match.:hope Bet 42 Bausch & Lomb Championships A.Radwanska v G.Dulko @ 1.29 Stake £5 This goes against what i'm doing in the other thread but at the end of the day stats are stats and thats why i'm going for Radwanska on this bet.:hope

Now to try and make some profit today. Picked out 3 bets for today and possibly 2 more later will decide that based on how these do. Bet 40 Swedish Ice Hockey HV-71 v Linkopings HC @ 1.51:@ 1-2 Stake £5 HV lost the first leg in the series and have a decent home record, hopefully they can level the series tonight.:hope Bet 41 Danish Cup Football FC Kobenhaven v FC Ejsberg @ 1.45:@ 0-1 Stake £5 Fancy Kobenhaven with their superior squad and strength to reach the final in this match.:hope Bet 42 Bausch & Lomb Championships A.Radwanska v G.Dulko @ 1.29:nana Stake £5 This goes against what i'm doing in the other thread but at the end of the day stats are stats and thats why i'm going for Radwanska on this bet.:hope
Saved by Radwanska, couple of narrow defeats tonight, shouldn't of bet on the swedish ice hockey, the stats didn't support the bet so learned a valuable lesson there. System Stats:- Bets: 42 Won: 33 Lost: 8 Push: 1 Start Bank: £50 Current Bank: £100.06 P/L: £50.06 S/R: 78.8%