BetFred - Grand National Free Bets

GaF

Re: BetFred - Grand National Free Bets

my heart sank when Elmaamul said he was Runadrum:lol knew then I was beat..crap heads up anyway ..but against ..anyway well pleased with second.:nana
From what I saw you played well all night, and heads-up could easily have gone either way :clap
:clap:clapWell done all Hope you can back e/w so you get something back for a place at least
Aye the real pressure is on now ;)

:clapWell done Elmaamul on winning the free bets game tonight.Was great to see an old face win it.If i had won it my bet would go on Bewleys Berry in the grand National but hey mate don't take my tip:ok
cheers BK saw you were in and was hoping we'd meet (nothing to do with you having fewer chips than me at the time ;)) :ok I've got some studying to do now

Re: BetFred - Grand National Free Bets My free money going OK so far. Had Moheeb £2e/w turn £4 into a real £4. Al Eile £4w gets me £11. Spreading my National bets around to try ensure I get something back so I'm on: Cloudy Lane £5w @ SP Simon £5e/w @ 12/1 Slim Pickings £5e/w @ SP Bewleys Berry £5e/w @ 14/1 McKelvie £5e/w @ SP Comply or Die £5e/w @ 10/1 Philson Run £5e/w @ SP Got £2.40 left to play with later.

Re: BetFred - Grand National Free Bets I did my best to mess this up big time but thanks to Comply or Die I have turned the free £200 into a real £170, with another £110 to come if Dhhamaan can oblige in the 6.20pm at Kempton. We are talking about the 'free' money as if it is monopoly money because the stake is not being refunded on any winning bets. Now unless I missed it there was nothing in the tournament T&C about that so I have queried that aspect with them. Only 155 paid the $1.10 to play but none of it was paid out in prize money as it would have been in any other 'added' poker tournament. :unsure Email sent last night (cos I started on yesterday evening's all weather racing) but no reply yet. :ok

I did my best to mess this up big time but thanks to Comply or Die I have turned the free £200 into a real £170, with another £110 to come if Dhhamaan can oblige in the 6.20pm at Kempton. We are talking about the 'free' money as if it is monopoly money because the stake is not being refunded on any winning bets. Now unless I missed it there was nothing in the tournament T&C about that so I have queried that aspect with them. Only 155 paid the $1.10 to play but none of it was paid out in prize money as it would have been in any other 'added' poker tournament. :unsure Email sent last night (cos I started on yesterday evening's all weather racing) but no reply yet. :ok
I agree - IMHO they either cocked up in not paying out the entry money or they misled people - theses were not free bets they were bets at least partially paid for by entrants to the tournament. I want my $1.10 back :rollin - I'm not rich enough to support Duncans gambling habit :loon If they had have paid out the entry money then I probably would have decided it was as expected. What do you expect of Fred - isn't he a Man Utd supporter? :D. :beer

Re: BetFred - Grand National Free Bets I know this is 'off topic' but Dhhamaan has just obliged so I get the extra £110, so £200 free becomes £280 real (where's the emoticon for 'phew!' ?) The 2-1 winner was worth £110 'cos I had it in a double with the National winner. The double was part of a patent (3 horses, 7 bets) and if Moheebb mentioned by Helen had won instead of a fast finishing second (held up slightly in his run) it would have been worth over £2500 :wall Moheebb and Dhhamaan are trained by our current trainer, Ruth Carr. We had not had a tip for either, just supporting the stable which paid off for once ! Thanks for your word of support Phil. :ok

Re: BetFred - Grand National Free Bets My earlier maths was wrong and I initially turned the free £200 into a real £340. The reason for this post however is to say thank you to Betfred for accepting my argument that during this process I placed £100 on a 4-7 favourite only because I believed the stake would be included in the winnings. Without it the bet is automatically a loser whether the horse wins or not. Betfred have just credited my poker account with £100 as a one-off gesture of good faith. Thank you Betfred :cheers

My earlier maths was wrong and I initially turned the free £200 into a real £340. The reason for this post however is to say thank you to Betfred for accepting my argument that during this process I placed £100 on a 4-7 favourite only because I believed the stake would be included in the winnings. Without it the bet is automatically a loser whether the horse wins or not. Betfred have just credited my poker account with £100 as a one-off gesture of good faith. Thank you Betfred :cheers
well played, might try that myself :unsure second thoughts ..it's not gonna wash with a 11/2 shot, is it?