** April Poker League Result : 1st Like2Fish, 2nd McG, 3rd andybell666 **

Nrl: Round 3

Hey boys, This is my first post on this website and i hope to share my rleague knowledge with you. In the first game of SUPER SATURDAY we have the game of the round with the Sydney Roosters taking on the 2007 champs Melbourne Storm. Both these 2 teams will go deep into the finals this year imo and i wouldnt be suprised to see these 2 teams meet again on october 5th this year. The roosters should of won there game last week vs the broncos but just lacked that final knock out blow, while the storm have looked like a shadow of there former selfs in the past 2 weeks. The roosters forward pack of O'meley/Mason/Tupou/Fitzgibbon & Myles is enough to strike fear in the heart of any opponent. Although in saying that the Storm boys are not exactly a bunch of jokeys either with Lima/Blair/Smith/Hoffman and Johnson. This game could come down to the kicking games of Anasta & Cronk, both players wouldnt look out of place in a state of origin jersey this year and im realy looking forward to seeing this battle unfold. Both of these halfs need to take the line on tonight. but you can only do that off the back of good foundation laid by your forward pack. questions to ask yourself before betting. Who has the better forward pack? who has the better halfs and who has the better number 1? imo its the Sydney Roosters at this point in time. Although there is some heavy mail around that Inglis and crocker will return for this game i still don't think it will be enough to get the storm home tonight, for me i realy like the look of the chooks tonight. My tip: Sydney roosters Hd2hd @ 2.15 hope my info helps you all, if you have any questions for me please feel free to ask.:cheers