Pokerroom $7700 "compensation" freeroll

GaF

I'm putting this in the diary for 20:30 - however not with any real confidence - no time zone is specified, but being on the UK page I hope it's UK time (and not CET) - we switch to BST the night before though - so between all of that it could easily start at a different time..... (not in the lobby yet)

The 4th matchday canceled Hello dear eSport-Poker.com Player, Unfortunately the yesterday’s matchday didn’t take place because of a server-defect. The whole PokerRoom.com was off service. The Server did restart quite quickly but not fast enough for the matchday of the Poker League that would have taken place yesterday. All our employees are working hard to make the league run without any problems and also to make it as easy and convenient for the user as possible. We are very glad that the Poker league has found so much positive attention and we are developing together with PokerRoom a new Feature to give the best Tournament-quality.For the produced inconvenience we also apologize in the name of PokerRoom.The recompense (only for the Players who were affected by yesterday’s matchday)

$7.700 Freeroll 31.03. 2008, 8:30 p.m.

Eligibility requirements: Every player of the matchday from the 19th of March 2008 will receive a password per e-mail. It is forbidden to reveal the password to any other party, contravention will lead to exclusion from the league.Players who are not eligible are not permitted to take part. If there are any doubts PokerRoom is authorized to pay the win to the next seeded player .Only over 18 year olds are eligible. We wish you a lot of fun for the tournament and further on the best success for the eSport-Poker League! Your eSport-Poker.com Team It will continue as follows: The professional leagues: The matchday will be canceled without replacement and there will be no points credited. The next matchday will follow as usual and all leagues will have one matchday less. The open League 1: Will be rescheduled and carried out. Of course all players that were registered are able to participate. Here are the new Dates: Sunday; 23rd March 2008 Wednesday, 26th March 2008 Thursday, 27th March 2008 Sunday, 30 th March 2008

$7.700 Freeroll $7.700 Freeroll For all players who are active participators of the eSport-Poker League will have the chance of a special treat on the 31st of March. The $7.700 Freeroll-Tournament. All players of any league can poker for $7.700 prize money beginning at 8.30 pm good luck

Re: $7.700 Freeroll

$7.700 Freeroll For all players who are active participators of the eSport-Poker League will have the chance of a special treat on the 31st of March. The $7.700 Freeroll-Tournament. All players of any league can poker for $7.700 prize money beginning at 8.30 pm good luck
This was a bit confusing 'cos clicking the link led to a page which was fairly clear that the freeroll was only for the players who had been nominated to play the night the software failed, not those who were 'rested'.

Re: $7.700 Freeroll

This was a bit confusing 'cos clicking the link led to a page which was fairly clear that the freeroll was only for the players who had been nominated to play the night the software failed' date=' not those who were 'rested'.[/quote'] The eligible players will receive password by mail :ok (as far as I understand it)

Re: Pokerroom $7700 "compensation" freeroll When it seemed that it was only open to players who had been selected on the cancellation night then theres was lots of generous chat about pooling winnings and sharing it out between our respective teams. With it now being open to all am I right in thinking that all bets are off and its keep what you win?

Re: Pokerroom $7700 "compensation" freeroll

When it seemed that it was only open to players who had been selected on the cancellation night then theres was lots of generous chat about pooling winnings and sharing it out between our respective teams. With it now being open to all am I right in thinking that all bets are off and its keep what you win?
I think it was always the intention that each "team" would pool their respective winnings, ie if any CVG member wins any cash, it would be shared amongst the CVG team as a whole.:hope I belive that is what we are still planning, not sure if this what every team/individual is doing though.:unsure Of course, I could be totally wrong...:lol

as has 'spam' in the title.:ok
I think your software must be adding that - mine doesnt say Spam in the title (wouldn't it be helpful if Spammers labeled their correspondance as "spam" ;) )

I think it was always the intention that each "team" would pool their respective winnings, ie if any CVG member wins any cash, it would be shared amongst the CVG team as a whole.:hope I belive that is what we are still planning, not sure if this what every team/individual is doing though.:unsure Of course, I could be totally wrong...:lol
I'm quite happy to pool winnings .... but thought it best we establish exactly what we are doing (possibly on a team by team basis ) to avoid any misunderstandings at the end of the game .... I will defer to mon Kapitan Gaf :notworthy:notworthy:notworthy for guidance for our team :ok:ok:ok

dont seem to have received e mail :sad:sad could someone pm please :ok
For me also:ok, searched all my mail, nothing, but if it had spam as title may have deleted early yesterday while at work:$
Have anyone been able to find the tourney on Pokerroom??? :unsure
Also been looking to see if you were pre regged, cannot see it anywhere

Is it not for people who had the tourny cancelled?? This may be why you didnt get an email...
Na.....I was scheduled to play and haven't received an e-mail! (Thanks Avon) Folk that weren't due to play HAVE received the e-mail. We'll see who manages to register after 6pm? TQM

Is it not for people who had the tourny cancelled?? This may be why you didnt get an email...
Was regged to play as well
Na.....I was scheduled to play and haven't received an e-mail! (Thanks Avon) Folk that weren't due to play HAVE received the e-mail. We'll see who manages to register after 6pm? TQM
Also noticed some this

Re: Pokerroom $7700 "compensation" freeroll Game is registering now. Thought I'd read that the tourney was open to all league players whether or not they were scheduled to play on the night. When it was thought that it was not that way then our team BikeRadar had agreed that players who were playing would pool and split money with those who weren't - however once it was "established" that everyone in every team was in then we decided it was now more sensible to each keep whatever we won (if anything). Suspect its the spam issue that has stopped some of you getting emails ... am I right in thinking that some anti-spamming mechanisms stop the email even reaching you rather than shoving it in a spam folder? Certainly, on the evidence I've seen I would be happy to PM any of my team mates with the PW. As regards iinterlopers .... theres some rules floating around that seem to indicate they will be weeded out, hopefully it will be so.... whether it is before kickoff or at the payout stage ... although the fact that the tournament shows prize money and places (rather than $0 prize money and a note saying prizemoney will be distributed after a check) suggests that it needs to be before kickoff..... password hijackers arrrgggghhhh :@:@:@:@ If it looks like it is a password hijacker fest then I'd prefer that it got cancelled and rearranged at a later date with better security or pre-registration (although I can understand that prereg is hard with numbers involved).

Re: Pokerroom $7700 "compensation" freeroll Hi, we know the problem with only a password registration. On the other hand, this is at the moment the most usefull way for you lot to get in. And just to clear it up: Yes, every team member, who is in a team which plays in the league or the open league is allowed to play. Most of the players should have received an email with the password by now. If not, use the contact form on esport-poker for the PW. We will check if you can get it. Kind Regards, Jo