Kempton 26/03/08

2.10 Between Greenbridge & Procas de Thaix. will stick with the Henderson horse as he & Mick Fitz do very well here in this type of event. Has to give 6lb to Greenbridge but its form does stack up better. 2.40 A wide open contest which the Hobbs horse Busy Isit can take after a reasonable showing LTO behind Something wells. The distance shouldnt be a problem & as long as Johnson keeps the horse handy, should be up there with a chance. 3.15 If Mount Oscar runs up to previous form, should be capable of beating its 2 market rivals Soixante & Quickbeam.

Re: Kempton 26/03 3.50 L'Oudon & Piran are both EW chances i have looked at today. Piran hasnt been seen over the jumps for nearly 2 years since an impressive run at Punchestown. Had a run on the AW recently & would enter calculations if fit. I am guessing that the trip may suit L'Oudon & is capable of obtaining a place here to match a 3rd place here on Boxing day over this trip. 4.25 Green Gamble can take this along & may just be ahead of the handicapper after 2 wins on the bounce. This course can sometimes favour those up with the pace & this one would like to be leading. 5.00 Triple Bluff looks interesting here & with David England booked is more than capable of getting a place. Off same mark as when finishing 2nd LTO to Master Mahogany last week at Wincanton. I will be having a Placepot today with all the selections i have marked in bold. Plus a few singles along the way.

Re: Kempton 26/03

2.10 Between Greenbridge & Procas de Thaix. will stick with the Henderson horse as he & Mick Fitz do very well here in this type of event. Has to give 6lb to Greenbridge but its form does stack up better. 2.40 A wide open contest which the Hobbs horse Busy Isit can take after a reasonable showing LTO behind Something wells. The distance shouldnt be a problem & as long as Johnson keeps the horse handy, should be up there with a chance. 3.15 If Mount Oscar runs up to previous form, should be capable of beating its 2 market rivals Soixante & Quickbeam.
Picked the wrong one in the first but named the 1-2:ok Had a 6/1 winner in the 2nd race:ok
3.50 L'Oudon & Piran are both EW chances i have looked at today. Piran hasnt been seen over the jumps for nearly 2 years since an impressive run at Punchestown. Had a run on the AW recently & would enter calculations if fit. I am guessing that the trip may suit L'Oudon & is capable of obtaining a place here to match a 3rd place here on Boxing day over this trip. 4.25 Green Gamble can take this along & may just be ahead of the handicapper after 2 wins on the bounce. This course can sometimes favour those up with the pace & this one would like to be leading. 5.00 Triple Bluff looks interesting here & with David England booked is more than capable of getting a place. Off same mark as when finishing 2nd LTO to Master Mahogany last week at Wincanton. I will be having a Placepot today with all the selections i have marked in bold. Plus a few singles along the way.
Green Gamble was the other winner on a reasonable day @ 9/4 :ok No place pot though with 2 letting me down.