Turkish Super Ligi 29-30/3

Saturday 29 March 2008Home Draw Away bookmakers margin on the event. However, they do not take account of commissions that may be charged.">BPP
Ankaraspor v Trabzonspor (13:00GMT) 2.503.202.60110% Details »
Hide « Ankaraspor v Trabzonspor
Denizlispor v Gençlerbirligi SK (13:00GMT) 1.903.253.75110% Details »
Hide « Denizlispor v Gençlerbirligi SK
Besiktas v Fenerbahçe (17:00GMT) 2.403.202.70110% Details »
Hide « Besiktas v Fenerbahçe
Sunday 30 March 2008Home Draw Away bookmakers margin on the event. However, they do not take account of commissions that may be charged.">BPP
Ankaragücü v Bursaspor Kulübü (12:00BST) 2.003.203.50110% Details »
Hide « Ankaragücü v Bursaspor Kulübü
Kaisimpasa SK v Sivasspor (12:00BST) 3.753.251.90110% Details »
Hide « Kaisimpasa SK v Sivasspor
Kayserispor v Istanbul BB (12:00BST) 1.553.506.00110% Details »
Hide « Kayserispor v Istanbul BB
Manisaspor v Caykur Rizespor (12:00BST) 2.203.203.00110% Details »
Hide « Manisaspor v Caykur Rizespor
Galatasaray v Gaziantep BB (16:00BST) 1.205.5012.00110% Details »
Hide « Galatasaray v Gaziantep BB
Konyaspor v Gençlerbirligi O. (17:00BST) 2.303.202.80110% Details »

Re: Turkish Super Ligi 29-30/3 DENİZLİSPOr Souleymanou Hasan Burak Fatih Yiğen Carlos Alberto Fatih Egedik Abraham Serhat Moreira Yusuf Selahattin (Christian) GENÇLERBİRLİĞİ Recep Erhan El Saka Traroe Hakan Burhan Mehmet Nas Kerem Mehmet Çakır Okan Kahe denizli is suffering big financial crisis.. players doesnt get their monay for 4 mounts and they havent trained for 3 days.. management has resigned.. clup president ipek resigned.. gençler has to get point here not to relegate.. and denizli is very comfartable place and they definitly wont relegate.. gençler will play full squad.. odds started to dropp.. hurry up.. gençler DNB; 2.1 gençler not to lose; 1.615 (value) sportingbet

Re: Turkish Super Ligi 29-30/3 ANKARASPOR Senecky Risp Emre Tayfun Erhan Hürriyet Adem Tita Neca Mehmet Yılmaz De Nigris TRABZONSPOR Tolga Jabi Tayfun Tolga S. Mustafa Hüseyin Ferhat Ayman Moawad Barış Umut trabzon sold gökdeniz karadeniz to rubin kazan.. he was the best player of this team.. and trabzon sold ceyhun eriş to konya, he was one of the best players of this team.. trabzon has only 1 good player ibrahim yattara is suspended.. and the most important defender çaşdaş is suspended, too.. these are best players of this team.. trabzon will play for nothing and this is an away maych.. here is not avni aker.. ankara beat gençlerbirliği after very impressive game.. i dont expect this result.. this week, neca is back from suspension. he is most important midfielder of this team.. and bilal is doubtfull but , i tthink he will play.. both of them didnt play last week.. ankara has to win that match, cause ankara will play fener and sivas.. neca , de nigris, tita.. impressive mix.. Ankara straight wins; 2.4 (value) sportingbet

Re: Turkish Super Ligi 29-30/3 BEŞİKTAŞ Rüştü Ali Tandoğan İ.Toraman Gökhan İ.Üzülmez Serdar Özkan Cisse Tello Delgado Nobre Holosko FENERBAHÇE Volkan Edu Lugano Vederson Gökhan Aurelio Colin Kazım Maldonado Uğur Alex Kezman 1-the most important striker bobo wont play for 4 matches cause he was punished by TFF.. 2- ricardinho is out of squad by management(he is not important cause he played nothinh for beşiktaş) 3- tello is very bad form.. as me, he is the best player of this team.. 4- cisse is injured , and beşiktaş has not a good defender to replace him.. fenerbahçe is 1 level above than beşiktaş.. beşiktaş will play in inönü stadium this is an advantage but beşiktaş won very lucky game here.. beşiktaş will play 2 strikers but holosko is contra player.. i dont expect him to play good performance.. fener has only 1 suspended players david.. but ziko can replace him colin kazım.. edit; rüştü will play.. fener straight wins; 2.7 bet365

Re: Turkish Super Ligi 29-30/3 everybody r escaping.Maybe they r clever than me and they know whatz gonna happen at the end of season.Players didnt train in midweek and i dunno how they could keep their motivation and strength till end of da match.There are some rumours that coach of Denizlispor Guvenc Kurtar shall quit off his job.Ofcourse all these problems are being visible when money management and money influence in team fails day by day.thatz the mainly what is happening in Denizli.But all you know that As you make your bed, you lie on it.BTW Denizli will be without Kratochvil and Bulent Ertugrul.And after returning to Manisa i heard of that everybody scare about a potential win of Genclerbirligi's at this thought ( only on paper actually ) away.They r challenging with Gencler to avoid themselves from relegation zone and such news r effecting 'em so much.All in all Gencler r possible winner here.I dont think they will miss such an opportunity.Gencler DNB is @1.99 in betsson actually and i dont think it will stay like that so much. I'm not sure about to back on neither Sivas nor Kayseri this weekend.there is no chance for Kayseri to catch the lead of table . Kasimpasa r playing very good nowadays and they have enough capability to surprise Sivas at home and all we know that how Sivas r having hard times when they r away from home. Ankaragucu-Bursaspor smells like a possible draw.Indeed shared points will make both side happy here.@Ankaragucu side Kirita and Burak have minor injury problems but both are about to play this weekend. After conceeding goals as much as i have never seen;finally Konya decide to hire their coach and dealed with Rasit Cetiner.All we Altay fans know him very well.i hope he will inoculate his style to Konya.Konya could be possible winner of this round but i wont back 'em still though. BJK-Fener derby is open for anything.Ofc Fenerbahce r favourite here but next midweek there will be another big rival for 'em.But Bjk without Bobo.So what to bet?

Re: Turkish Super Ligi 29-30/3 it is time to win for Manisaspor.If they dont win i think they will relegate... On the other hand Rizespor has some problems about their squad.their two center backs were injured and they did not entered the trainings in midweek. And for this match Manisaspor reduced the ticket prices.It is the match for to be or not to be. I will bet for Manisaspor DNB for 1.60.I think it is very good odd. And for another bet, you can try DNB Konyaspor.They changed their coach before 6 days and it is a good oppurtinity for them to make something.Oppent is a good team but in Turkey when a team change their coach generally they take good results for 2-3 match. But i trust Manisaspor more than Konyaspor...

Re: Turkish Super Ligi 29-30/3 GALATASARAY Aykut Sabri Servet Emre H. Balta Barış Okan M. Topal Ayhan Ãœmit H. ŞÃ¼kür GAZİANTEPSPOR Murat İlhan Deumi M. Polat Ergün Bülent Özgür Volkan Arslan Zurita Ekrem Beto gala will play this match without supporters due to punishment by TFF.. but in the first match of this season we played without supporters and won 4 matches.. today only arda wont play due to injury.. gala will play full squad.. antep plays very open football away matches.. and they didnt score only 3 matches till now.. very offencive team.. especially antep transfered beto for second period.. with zurita and ekrem are great strikers.. antep will play open football.. both team to score(value) ; 2.29 betsson

Re: Turkish Super Ligi 29-30/3 Kayserispor İvankov Koray Ali Turan Aydın Toledo Turgay Saidou Ragıp Mehmet Eren Gökhan Cangele İstanbul BŞB. Hasagiç Mert Cesario Volkan Ekrem Zeki Tjikuzu Necati İlyas İbrahim Akın Adriano both team is very comfartable place.. mehmet topuz wont play this week.. but there is no another suspended or injured player.. kayseri will play full squad.. gökhan ünal is back.. he is great striker.. with cangele and mehmet eren, kayseri will play with 3 strikers.. istanbul b.b will play 3 strikers too.. nacati, adriano and ibrahim akın.. buy they have awfull defence.. over 2.5 ; 2.05 (value) bet365