Matchday 6 - Wednesday 26th March - Bikeradar Kings of Poker

GaF

Matchday 6 - Wednesday 26th March - Bikeradar Kings of Poker  

1. 1.

• Yes
    • No
    • I'm Pissed and Broke

Re: Matchday 6 - Wednesday 26th March - Bikeradar Kings of Poker How are you all feeling about the selection proces now we're down the road a little and have seen it in practice? My feeling is that it may be a little slow to "rotate", and the difference between players isn't that great that people should sit out for too long.... In that case, I'd propose that the available players with the 2 fewest games (instead of 1) get selected - where there are multiple players on minimum games, then they will be seperated by average points scores (highest to lowest) - if they still cannot be separated then they all get in ;) Then the remaining team spots are selected by average points score (regardless of games played). Any thoughts?

Re: Matchday 6 - Wednesday 26th March - Bikeradar Kings of Poker Happy to go with that gaf after all its a team game ;) Also i realise it can become infurating (think its spelt right :tongue2) playing against sit outs. But what we need to remember is its for nowt sod all nixy noodles and im sure in time the league will pick up. Be it next season or the season after. So basically sit back grind and enjoy the free muala :ok

Re: Matchday 6 - Wednesday 26th March - Bikeradar Kings of Poker Sounds fair enough to me :ok Nice to see we are back up challenging for the top spot !! Not sure about Weds yet, will let you know tomorrow. Agree the sit-outs can be frustrating, surely the organisers of the league should have a ruling to replace players who are constantly not turning up (say if they are sat-out for 3 consecutive events)and making the team places available to players who want to play ????

Re: Matchday 6 - Wednesday 26th March - Bikeradar Kings of Poker Team selection is down to the co-Manager - so they're the ones who shouldn't be selecting sit outs...... If it is an entire team of sit outs though (as I suspect a number are) there's nothing they can do - it's not possible (technically on the PokerRoom software) to bring new players into a team event once it is underway....

Re: Matchday 6 - Wednesday 26th March - Bikeradar Kings of Poker yep - sitouts are a pain requiring an adjustment of playing tactics to try and ensure making the final table with a reasonable chip stack. As regards team selection I'm happy with whatever the team manager decides although trying to keep everyone involved should be a priority. For this stage of the competition is there any money involved? Or is it only the next stage where money starts to come up for grabs (mercenary b'strd hat on).

Re: Matchday 6 - Wednesday 26th March - Bikeradar Kings of Poker

although trying to keep everyone involved should be a priority.
I haven't had any complaints from anyone, but that doesn't mean we cannot make it better and fairer.....

How are you all feeling about the selection proces now we're down the road a little and have seen it in practice? My feeling is that it may be a little slow to "rotate", and the difference between players isn't that great that people should sit out for too long.... In that case, I'd propose that the available players with the 2 fewest games (instead of 1) get selected - where there are multiple players on minimum games, then they will be seperated by average points scores (highest to lowest) - if they still cannot be separated then they all get in ;) Then the remaining team spots are selected by average points score (regardless of games played). Any thoughts?
I'd be happy with this GaF I would hope we can all put good points on the board but I'm happy whichever of us do it. :ok

How are you all feeling about the selection proces now we're down the road a little and have seen it in practice? My feeling is that it may be a little slow to "rotate", and the difference between players isn't that great that people should sit out for too long.... In that case, I'd propose that the available players with the 2 fewest games (instead of 1) get selected - where there are multiple players on minimum games, then they will be seperated by average points scores (highest to lowest) - if they still cannot be separated then they all get in ;) Then the remaining team spots are selected by average points score (regardless of games played). Any thoughts?
sounds like a good plan.