FIRSTGAMEPOKER $10.000 freeroll

BROKERALD

$10.000 FREE ROLL To celebrate the launch of First Game Poker we proudly present our first $10.000 SHARE the PASSION free roll. In this unique tournament form we encourage you to SHARE the PASSION and this opportunity with all the poker players you know. The tournament starts on of March the 27 at 14.00 First Game Poker time (20.00 local Danish time). (this is a danish site and is a skin of poker.com) ONLY 116 PEOPLE REGISTERED @ THE MOMENT! http://www.firstgamepoker.com/?page=promote_stp_enroll

Re: FIRSTGAMEPOKER $10.000 freeroll

If its a skin of the MERGE network' date=' [/quote'] Following the Microgaming fiasco, I dobt think you can assume sites are trustworthy just because of the network they operate on :unsure. That's not anything against firstgamepoker, I dont know anything about them.... I think people should be cautious with all new sites (and established ones come to that) - We really shouldnt hold more funds in online poker than we need (and I need to follow my own advice :wall :wall I sense a mass clearout coming on....)

Re: FIRSTGAMEPOKER $10.000 freeroll Thanks for the info brokerald. I'm registered and in - another site hits my desktop. Looks much the same scheme as Pokershare to me ... and that site never did me any harm - never did me that good either though :D. Like Gaf I'd reiterate the theme of not keeping too much money stashed away in poker accounts - personally I rarely keep more than £50 in a site. It looks a good freeroll and (as with all new sites) the first test point will be when one of us PLrs tries to get his/her winnings out - which I'm sure will be fine - if it isn't then sites that do that don't last long. I'm assuming that the winnings are immediately realisable and not one of those schemes where it only becomes your money once you've raked x times the amount you've won - never liked that way of doing things. I've got me credit card/passport and utility bills all scanned and ready just in case I strike lucky :hope

Re: FIRSTGAMEPOKER $10.000 freeroll

If its a skin of the MERGE network, i think is a serious business. I guess i might give it a shot if the field doesnt get too large Regards and thanks for the info
Its doesnt mean its a serious business if they are on the merge network..Over the last 2 months there has been over 15 new poker sites on this network.....including several poker sites that was on the junglepoker network and that other network that when bust owing lots of money to players...

Re: FIRSTGAMEPOKER $10.000 freeroll The freeroll is $6700 Freeroll not $10000 freeroll.... Want to increase your chances of winning? Invite your friends and share the profit - if any of your invited friends makes it to the money so do you. 30% of the total price pool is reserved as add-on prices so if two of your friends wins for instance $300 and $20, your bankroll is boosted by $160

Re: FIRSTGAMEPOKER $10.000 freeroll Must agree about software...:puke Had 5 super aggressive scandinavians on my table - raise, reraise all the time, made a stand after about 45mins of folding every hand, got cuffed :sad Still, I can concentrate on forum challenge now :hope

Re: FIRSTGAMEPOKER $10.000 freeroll I didn't make the final table either. Finished 15th, won $67. Went all in with 37k chips, 5k/10k blinds and holding 77. 2 guyz called me and I lost. Else I would have made the final table probably.:wall Oh well... there's always a next time.:zzz