New Book: Harrington on Cash Games

GaF

Re: New Book: Harrington on Cash Games GaF - following your advice I read the Harringtons (tournaments strategy) vols 1 and 2 Actually just finished tonight vol.2 and will deservedly have a short break from poker literature before I start vol.3 ;) I have been very impressed (esp. by volume 2) and really believe it improved my game (though by judging on tonight's performance you wouldn't think so!!) Anyway thanks for the tip :ok Fred

Re: New Book: Harrington on Cash Games Also reading in this months pokerplayer mag, Gus Hansen has a book coming out about his win in the 2007 aussie millions, it contains analysis on every hand he played from the very first to the winning hand! I think the Harrington and Hansen,s book have gotta be must reads.

Re: New Book: Harrington on Cash Games I've ordered it tonight from Amazon(US) - both books for $46.14 and $11.97 P&P....not in stock yet, but gambling it wont be too long.... Buy it direct from 2plus2 and it's $59.39 and $25.06 P&P Cant explain why it's 50% more expensive if you cut out the middle man, other than because they can get away with it :unsure

Re: New Book: Harrington on Cash Games IMO nobody can give an intermediate/improving player sound advice on cash games in a book. Cash has more layers then tourney's and the deeper understanding of the game comes from painful experience and reading good strategy forums and blogs. As for the Hansen book this is a MUST buy :ok

Re: New Book: Harrington on Cash Games

IMO nobody can give an intermediate/improving player sound advice on cash games in a book. Cash has more layers then tourney's and the deeper understanding of the game comes from painful experience and reading good strategy forums and blogs. As for the Hansen book this is a MUST buy :ok
yeah it will be tricky:loon but if anyones going to manage it harringtons gotta be a good bet.