Haydock - 22/3/08

2.30 Planet of Sound 4.9 Betf 15 pts pretty consisetent this season without too much, when it did win it was in front of The Package and that form certainly reads quite well now, second after that a touch disappointing and then fourth behind Numide in a race that worked out well, second lto and even though winner did not boost that form, it reads as another solid run and should go close again today just 3 pounds higher than last run and yet still behind Numide run. 5.50 Captain Oscar 2.9 Betf 20 pts I admit half of these I know little about and I only know of one run by this one but what a run, second just behind Mad Max, future winner and chaser in the making, and miles clear of the rest and on that evidence looked to have big future, showed could handle softer that day too, would need to be a good one around to beat it.

Re: Haydock - 22/3/08 4.10 Haydock. Miss Pross. Lay. (Racing Post SP 10/3) Genuine enough, and consistent enough, but all about the weights here for my money, and they suggest that she needs to up her game to be winning again today (If of course several others run their races). The trip and ground wouldn't be a concern, so she should be running her race again, but with several 'seemingly' better weighted rivals against her, I get the feeling she'll be found wanting when it really matters. If she goes and wins then I'll be the first to say well done.

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.