Alexmac's Flat Season Horses to follow

I have decided to build a 'stable' of horses to follow for the new Flat season. The list consists of horses that caught my eye during the second half of last season, horses from the Racing Post preview and some of my own 'favourites'. This list DOES NOT amount to any system. I will, however, be backing most of these horses E/W - level stakes. The aim is to show profit by the end of the season. I shall post up analysis of each horse before it is due to run, and keep notes after each race.

Aleatricis Astrodome Atlantic Sport Cape Amber Chinese White Confront Creachadoir Curtain Call Desert Light Film Maker First Avenue Forgotten Voice General Ting Ibn Khaldun Jack Dawkins Jupiter Pluvius Kal Barg Katiyra Laughter Listen Lush Lashes Mailbu Girl Mia's Boy Milne Graden Natagora New Approach Plan Praxiteles Raven's Pass Rio De La Plata Roaring Forte Sadler's Kingdom Savarain Sense of Joy Septimus Silver Pivotal Spacious Tartan Bearer Twice Over US Ranger Visit Washington Irving

I have notes on each of these horses, but am not going to type them up just yet, I will include them along the way... Heres to a fantastic flat season to all :ok My 'systems' thread will follow shortly and will be based on horses being placed in races. :clap

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.