Betfair - Easter Beast

GaF

Cannot totally get my head around this - what's running and when.... But, there are freerolls (next one starts in 90 mins)... and there are short notice 10c games...... and what look pretty big prizes....

The Easter Beast beaster_180x180.jpgBetfair Poker is unleashing “The Beast†this Easter Sunday (March 23rd) with a line-up of tournaments so impressive that a promotional name has scarcely been more appropriate! The Easter Beast comes in the form of a whopping $170,000 line up of GTD tournaments in just one day. What’s more, there are plenty of chances to get involved in the Easter Beast action from just 10 cents! Feed the Beast - Turn 10 Cents into $MEGA-BUCKS$ From Tuesday 11th March to 21st March, we’ve got 99 x Easter Beast (and other top Betfair tourneys) buy-ins, totalling $20,000 to be won in the room. Keep a close eye on the poker lobby for the THREE daily “Feed the Beast†tournaments. Each 10c rebuy tournament will appear in the lobby between 6pm and 12pm (GMT) but will only be registering for 30 minutes prior to starting so you will need to be quick! The top three finishers will receive a random prize buy-in that might just include an Easter Beast Mega Package worth over $950 or a seat in the EPT Monte Carlo final worth $1,050 (see full list of prizes on offer below). The 99 x buy-ins that are going begging:
  • 10 x The Easter Beast Lunch Money $2.5k GTD Super Turbo worth $22 each
  • 12 x $25k GTD Easter Beast Curtain Raiser worth $215 each
  • 10 x $111k THE EASTER BEAST worth $550 each
  • 25 x $25k Second Chance Easter Beast worth $109 each
  • 5 x $7.5 Goodbye Easter Beast worth $55
  • 1 x EPT Monte Carlo $60k Final worth $1,050
  • 5 x WSOP Europe $50,000 Final worth $550
  • 5 x WSOP Vegas Final worth $550 each
  • 5 x $16k GTD worth $109
  • 20 x Betfair $11k GTD Regular worth $90 each
  • 1 x Easter Beast – Mega Package worth over $950
The “Easter Beast - Mega Package†contains buy-ins to:
  • The Easter Beast Lunch Money $2.5k GTD Super Turbo
  • $25k GTD Easter Beast Curtain Raiser
  • $111k EASTER BEAST
  • $25k Second Chance
  • $7.5 Goodbye Easter Beast (Buy-ins total over $950!)

Re: Betfair - Easter Beast

Betfair havn't contacted me yet but I'm now showing up in the 111kGTD so looks like I have won a seat worth $550 for around 40 cents as I had like 3 rebuys :loon
Thats pretty frickin good. I've noticed that the freeroll just got me thru to a final one on sat. So I'm gonna be battling through again and with any luck taking the other players down to funky town! And then seeing you in the other tournament.