BPP Chaaaaarge

GaF

Thought I should give a heads up as I dont want you to have an excuse for not collecting points - can't give any details yet, still to be worked on, but hopefully will be able to confirm on Thursday - if you are in the top 24 of the BPP in approximately 1 month from now, then you will be able to play in an event that will give you a significant chance of winning Virgin Festival Seats to the next Virgin Festival after Newcastle (Brighton?) :ok

Re: BPP Chaaaaarge

Oi teaulc no need for that you bloody racist' date=' but I'll let it go seeing as my nation has a far superior Rugby team.[/quote'] then you will be well at home in Brighton,what with all the practise of chasing men all round a field :moon:tongue2

Re: BPP Chaaaaarge

What if you are in the top 24 and don't want the chance of a Virgin Festival seat? I assume it will go to the 25th placed person and so on? :unsure
:ok It will involve a buy in and it will be a team event (with the entire team winning Virgin Festival seats).