BPP Poll

GaF

BPP Poll  

1. 1.

Re: BPP Poll Not sure about double points, but I think all of Uber's accumulated points should be split between last nights players as compensation for the mental anguish he put us through....:rollin:rollin:rollin .....still trying to get beer out of my keyboard.....:tongue2

Re: BPP Poll to be honest i would happily give up my points just to prove that i have been totally unbiased in my points award to people. i have voted the way i have voted ,more because i feel that everybody deserves the scores they got, and that the scores are fair in relation to the rest of the bpp board.

Re: BPP Poll

Only joking dude, I enjoyed the evening...:unsure.... I'm not really up to speed on the whole points thing so I shall abstain.
thats ok matey ,i dont really play many focus games so the bpp points dont really concern me to much.more worried about tqm and gaf getting their ponts,i think they deserve them and no doubt it could matter to them :ok

Re: BPP Poll I've voted no, mainly because the games were a bit of light relief, rather than fiercely competitive (or is that just because I didn't know the rules :unsure). I appreciate that they were PL exclusive, but we haven't previously done this for other PL exclusive cash game nights, as far as I am aware, and we shouldn't start now, especially making that decision after the event. Also, the introduction of the BPP sponsorship means that it's not just bragging rights on offer. That said, if we were to give advance warning of a multi-tourney Friday night special, along the same sort of lines as last night, then I'd support double points. We'd probably have more entrants too, meaning a more complicated night :ok

Re: BPP Poll Ok - I abstained originally, but maybe should have expressed my opinion - so I'm going to allow myself the casting vote..... McG articulated pretty well my view on this - largely that I think it should stay as understood beforehand - I'm happy for double points to be considered in future, but dont think this should be done after the event... Therefore points remain unaltered from those previously published.....