Who Dares Wins!! (hopefully)

turnlux

Right got £20 in my betfair account leftover from previous exploits. So going for a glory hunt to see what i can turn it in to. Bets mainly on football, Ice hockey, tennis and basketball. These will by and large be short priced selections but the bankroll will continue on to the next bets. If i win any of them!!:rollin Bet 1: Bulgarian Football Chernomorets v Vidma Rakovski Chernomorets to win @ 1.21 Wish me luck:ok

Re: Who Dares Wins!! (hopefully)

Right got £20 in my betfair account leftover from previous exploits. So going for a glory hunt to see what i can turn it in to. Bets mainly on football, Ice hockey, tennis and basketball. These will by and large be short priced selections but the bankroll will continue on to the next bets. If i win any of them!!:rollin Bet 1: Bulgarian Football Chernomorets v Vidma Rakovski Chernomorets to win @ 1.21 :clap Wish me luck:ok
Bet 1 wins so bank stands at £24.20 without commision. Onto bet 2 Bet 2: Adriatic League Basketball Partizan Igoekea v Siroki Primo Privo Partizan to win @ 1.37 £24.20:ok

Bet 1 wins so bank stands at £24.20 without commision. Onto bet 2 Bet 2: Adriatic League Basketball Partizan Igoekea v Siroki Primo Privo Partizan to win @ 1.37 £24.20:ok
Bet 2 Wins Partizan 70-59 Siroki:nana£7.40 Bank after bet 2 stands: £31.60 Onto bet 3. Bet 3 Pacific Life Open(Women) S.Bammer v Y.J.Chan S.Bammer to win @1.36 Stake £31.60:hope

Bet 2 Wins Partizan 70-59 Siroki:nana£7.40 Bank after bet 2 stands: £31.60 Onto bet 3. Bet 3 Pacific Life Open(Women) S.Bammer v Y.J.Chan:wall:wall Lost 1-6 3-6 S.Bammer to win @1.36 Stake £31.60:hope
Well that lasted long, a sum total of 3 bets. I've got another idea so be back later with a proper rundown with staking and selections:ok