Hide « Leeds Rhinos v Harlequins
Saturday 15 March 2008 Home Away
Hull KR v Castleford (18:00GMT) -8 +8 Details »
Hide « Hull KR v Castleford
Catalans v St Helens (18:30GMT) +4 -4 Details »
Hide « Catalans v St Helens
Sunday 16 March 2008 Home Away
Huddersfield v Wigan Warriors (15:00GMT) 0 0 Details »
First game that takes my fancy is Hull vs Wakefield. Wakefield are without Rooney, JD and Obst aswell as others whilst Hull have a soem returning including Radford. -8 available at Coral but most go -10/12. Always weary backing against Wakefield as I've been burnt in the past but they were fortunate against Hull KR with a strange penalty try given in their favour. I saw John Kear at my local gym the other night and he said they were ordinary and played much better the week before against Saints. So I'm going for Hull :hope

Re: Rugby League: Super League XIII - Round 6 Cheers Punto for putting these up, i forgot all about it, car troubles and the like :\ The Leeds game could be interesting with Leeds looking to get back on track after last weeks poor showing and Quins keeping a good scoring Giants side to nil. I said the other week that i thought the Quins defence was getting better and to nil any side in super league takes a great effort. It will be a lot to ask of them to keep a Leeds side from scoring at least a couple of tries but with +16 (Skybet & BetFred) i'm going to stick my neck out and plump for Quins to sneak it on the hcp.

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.