Euroleague 12-13.03.

SportEuro Basketball
EventCska-Unicaja
SelectionUnder 142.5
Strength8/10
Date12/03/2008
Bookmaker/PriceExpekt @ 1.90 (Back)
ReasoningMy bet here will be defaulted and that is under the result who is most often in most Cska and Unicaja games.Cska made impressive win in last round to beat Roma on road 54-82.Today if they win they will secure place in TOP.Also they need to win by more than 5 points in order to secure better H2H with Unicaja who made them only loss in this round 72-67.Beetwen this two clubs matches were all low scoring.In first match in Malaga result was 72-67(139p)and last season result was 62-50 for Cska.Cska still missing Savrasenko and Smodis but Khryapa is looking better and better and he should be a big factor today for Cska.Also Marcus Haislip probably best player for the visitors will miss this match due to problems with getting visa.Sanchez is out for Unicaja.Away team usually scores low number of points when playing away from home and they are very bad travellers.I expect that Cska will make a lot of problems with their well known defense were Unicaja will hardly do anything and Cska who will not underestimate them as in first match.I expect low scoring game Unicaja hardly can over 65p and Cska will be on usual 75p so for me under here is the best choice as handicap is too big.

Re: Euroleague 12-13.03.

SportEuro Basketball
EventRoma-Barcelona
SelectionBarcelona
Strength10/10
Date12/03/2008
Bookmaker/PricePinnacle Sports @ 1.70 (Back)
ReasoningAlso in this match i would like to skip playing on winner and decided to play again on under.Roma did terrible game against Cska they score only 54p at home and that is awful result nomather that Cska is one of the best teams in Europe.They won in one match and it looks they are satisfy with that result and it would take a mirracle to happen to them to through.Barcelona after sacking Ivanovic playes better and better and they are very close to going to quarter-finals and they need to win today and they will pass.They met 3 times this season and Barcelona leads 2-1 and only win came for Roma was when they needed it desperately win and Barcelona already secure pass.Now situation is different and Barcelona need to win in order to secure pass to next round.I expect low scoring game but in the end i think Barcelona have more quality to take this game.

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.