** April Poker League Result : 1st Like2Fish, 2nd McG, 3rd andybell666 **

Euro Hockey Leagues 11/03

Skellefteå - HV71 Can't help the feeling that the home side is being roughly underestimated here against the league best visitors. Skellefteå has got their team playing very well just in time and now the first game of the playoffs which will be very crucial for them to win to keep any hope for advancing. They've played very well defensively and especially at home they've been a tough nut to crack as they haven't lost a home game in regulation in last eight games. They've also won the two latest games versus HV71 (same matchup, Skellefteå at home) beating them just a few games ago 4-3 and after that they trashed them 4-0. In the latest win Skellefteå actually outshot HV71 40-28 and that's pretty much what I expect them to do tonight: come attacking full throttle from the start and with their good form and ironed defense against struggling HV71 they should have a good chance to win this first match. So with Skellefteås later success and also great record against HV71 this season I see this game to be more controlled by the home side than the favourite visitors. With this huge home advantage they should be able to overpower HV71 offensively, atleast at first as I think the visitors will play with highly defensive tactics as they've done all season: HV71 goals scored home 103 - away 75. Skellefteå to score first @2.00 :hope E1: and ofcourse HV71 scores the first after good start from the home side and than suddenly and idiotic defensive lapse and HV got a two guys against the goalie with no defensemen near them... for fffffff*** sake.