NFL Wk.4!

Guest TazaD

Yeah, so I agree, it's a bit weird placing a bet more than a week in advance, but I'm sure this line will rise before then. Baltimore -4 (Bought half a point...1.83) 2 units. KC have started 0-3 due to their defense being absolutely horrific! Although they did slightly better (yards-wise) today, they still allowed a pretty ordinary Houston team to get 23 points. In the first 2 weeks they were dead last in the NFL, allowing 187.5 yards rushing per game!!...Now they go on the road to face Jamal Lewis who ran for 186 yards today at over 10 ypc!! It's no coincidence that Lewis had a much better day today with Ogden coming back into the team. Last year KC could simply outscore opposition teams, but now injuries have left their offense WELL below 100%. Baltimore should be able to keep them in check, and really should be able to control this game from start to finish.

Re: NFL Wk.4! NYG @ Green Bay OVER 44 (2 units) League: 22-3 OVER (Av. 51.3) home 7+ fav off 7+ ats loss as away 3+ dog. [GB] 10-0 OVER (Av. 56.5!) when total >42.5 Even without those 'trends' I was expecting a total much closer to the 50 mark. BOTH defences are under-manned and very poor against the pass. Indi exploited GB by passing 22 straight times in the first 22 plays yesterday!!...No reason why Warner and the Giants won't do something similar. NYG scored 27 points (and knelt out the last minute 1 yards from their TD line!) against a much better Cleveland pass D. We know Favre and the Packers can score. One of those games where the stats don't lie...Definately expecting a shoot-out here.

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.