for Isl managers

teaulc

Re: for Isl managers

thought this was for uk and irish players' date='we had a croatian on our table(heads up with kippe now):unsure[/quote'] THe HU was stricter - I think they're more relaxed about the teams, to allow groups to stay together with their buddies :ok

Re: for Isl managers Hi, yes we take care that the team managers/co-managers are from UK. They can get international buddies in their teams though. We also have different european players in the german team league. The HeadsUp League is different though. There we are way stricter. Cheers, Jo

Re: for Isl managers I'm not in a German team yet. But I'm quite happy sitting on top of the UK league, thanks. :dude Anyway, I was wondering how we can find out who our sponsors are. (Just curious.) CVG = computerandvideogames.com, maybe? And when are the eSport team/player profiles going to be updated? It still says "Matches: 0" :(

Re: for Isl managers Hmm... searched for "poker" in their forum, and didn't find anything. I might have the completely wrong idea here, of course. I was thinking that these companies/sites are just sponsors, without necessarily recruiting their own team. You know - they pay the entry fee and get a little exposure for their name, or whatever.

Re: for Isl managers No - the free teams for players are given in exchange for exposure/coverage - if they have a team named after them it's because they committed exposure and to send players to the league.... I think (and I'm guessing here - this isn't from eSport) that the manager before Joachim/Alexander stepped in had no understanding at all of the poker world/scene so he recruited "gaming" sites rather than poker sites.

Re: for Isl managers Jo (+ anyone who cant find their HU match) just a note so that you are aware, the e-mail for the HU league direccts us to this page http://uk.esport-poker.com/s/index.php?id=1912 It states that the games are in the sit n go(real) lobby, whereas they are in fact in the scheduled/restricted lobby.:wall:wall:wall But we found them anyway :ok ( thanks to heniek :notworthy:notworthy).

• 1 month later...

Re: for Isl managers Question for Jo: The match between MrIntensity and myself was to be played on April 17th (the night the servers were down). MrI managed to get logged on (using the browser version I believe), but I was unable to. We have both responded to emails that we received about the evening, asking if we were able to play....I said that I was unable to successfully log on. Since then - nothing...:unsure The league table has credited me with 1 point (indicating a loss). Does this mean that I am to forfeit the game or will it be rescheduled so that we can actualy play the match?

Re: for Isl managers

Question for Jo: The match between MrIntensity and myself was to be played on April 17th (the night the servers were down). MrI managed to get logged on (using the browser version I believe), but I was unable to. We have both responded to emails that we received about the evening, asking if we were able to play....I said that I was unable to successfully log on. Since then - nothing...:unsure The league table has credited me with 1 point (indicating a loss). Does this mean that I am to forfeit the game or will it be rescheduled so that we can actualy play the match?
The game will be rescheduled and you will get an email about that. Kind Regards, Jo