Market Rasen 09/03

Re: Market Rasen 09/03 5.15 Loch Oscaig 6/4 PPower Won a poor race LTO but again doesnt look up against much today to follow up. Raised 10lb for that win & the extra 2f today shouldnt be a problem as the horse has form over this trip. 2.15 Chinara 9/1 & Bamby 7/1 Conditional jockeys race & i fancy 2 in this. Chinara comes over from Ireland & has raced in England in last 4 outings. Won at Ludlow & then 2nd to Aberdeen Park @ Bangor. Should be therabouts again today. Bamby won back in July, & its difficult to overlook the trainers form with 6 winners in the last week.

Re: Market Rasen 09/03

2.15 Chinara 9/1 & Bamby 7/1 Conditional jockeys race & i fancy 2 in this. Chinara comes over from Ireland & has raced in England in last 4 outings. Won at Ludlow & then 2nd to Aberdeen Park @ Bangor. Should be therabouts again today. Bamby won back in July, & its difficult to overlook the trainers form with 6 winners in the last week.
1 NR & the other refused to race. :wall Typical!

Re: Market Rasen 09/03 Market Rasen 16:45 Cebonne E/W @ 7/1 (NAP) I was not having a NAP today, but something caught my eye. I dont really look at the market moves (dont know really if that's good or bad) but Cebonne is coming from a grade 2 race, predicted favorite but drifting to 7/1... I thought it had a chance before, but at this price is a must have bet, thus being my NAP. B Harding has been ridding ok, and I respect Reveley's horses. So must at least have an E/W chance. Adding to that, woodview is currently the favorite, but it's best form comes from slightly testing ground that this quick surface of today, and Cebonne as far as I know, yet to run on a quicker surface, and might improve! Can't quite make a case of the others, so I make Cebonne my E/W NAP