runadrumMemberMar 5, 2008 gb.gif$0.00 Offline
ScaramooshMemberMar 6, 2008 gb.gif$0.00 Offline
PL-wallgMemberMar 5, 2008 gb.gif$0.00 Offline
PLphilossifyMemberMar 5, 2008 gb.gif$0.00 Offline
Telepee99MemberMar 5, 2008 gb.gif$0.00 Online
ReeeshahMemberMar 5, 2008 gb.gif$0.00 Offline
PLRiverDanceMemberMar 5, 2008 dk.gif$0.00 Offline
SPSlick MickMemberMar 5, 2008 gb.gif$0.00 Offline
Any volunteers to be captain? I'll take it on if noone else wants to do it - but better for me if someone else takes it on :hope

Re: eSports League - Team BikeRadar I can see other teams discussing team selection and would like to make a proposal for how we run it - I think it should be based on performaces - the better you do, the more games you play..... So would like to suggest, from the pool of players available each week, the available player (or two?) who has played the fewest games is the first name on the team sheet - the next 4 players on the team sheet are the 4 best performers (points scored / games played) for the team. Any thoughts?

Re: eSports League - Team BikeRadar No strong views. When I thought a team would be ten players I had hoped that five might prefer Wednesday and five Sunday and then everyone would get one game a week, for the first few weeks at least until some 'form' emerged. That obviously doesn't work with a team of 8 ! I'm available for selection Sunday and/or Wednesday this week. :ok

Re: eSports League - Team BikeRadar Available tonight: GaF Reeshah SlickMick runadrum Mad Duke (I think :loon) Unavailable Paul Ross Unknown Philossify wallg I'm more than happy to sit out tonight if one of the unknowns is available :ok

Re: eSports League - Team BikeRadar

I thought I'd leave this last night :tongue2 Still up for it today? :ok
I'm going to request management rights for myself now - we have 45 mins to get teams finalised - We can change manager for next week :ok I'll select the team from those confirmed as available for 6pm tonight :ok

Re: eSports League - Team BikeRadar im afraid i was eliminated in 20th. had 5 sit-outs on the table but guy sat to my right didnt realise that we could all progress from stealing blinds and decided to call any and every flop. he hit a flush with 6h 8h against my AK and crippled me. he continued to call my raises with average hands and he hit everytime. sorry for the poor result, hope for better next time, gl to the rest

Re: eSports League - Team BikeRadar I was available - but luckily I wasn't on list as I didn't realise game was on at the time it was and got busy watching telly ... good luck guys ..... vaguely beginning to undertsnad the process...... :sad Am available for the next two rounds Wed 12th 6:00pm and Sunday 16th 6:00pm