** April Poker League Result : 1st Like2Fish, 2nd McG, 3rd andybell666 **

Exclusive PL Cheltenham Festival Warm Up at Laddies with $2000 added and GBP175 Bets

GaF

Exclusive PL Cheltenham Festival Warm Up at Laddies with $2000 added and GBP175 Bets  

1. 1.

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Exclusive PL Cheltenham Festival Warm Up at Laddies with $2000 added and GBP175 B Thanks to GAF the PL and Laddies for a great added value torny. Did'nt know tornys still had 1500 starting chips....lol. Maybe next time you's should look at maybe 2k starting with 1 $5 rebuy so to have a bit more playability. Thnx again. P.S Dico, I would'nt say it caused major upset, just a few guys looking the password and when they did'nt get it made a few sly remarks. When your a forum the size of the PL it is easier to get the likes of Laddies to put added value on a torny. PL has over 19000 members i think and laddiesforum only has around the 600 mark.

Re: Exclusive PL Cheltenham Festival Warm Up at Laddies with $2000 added and GBP175 B

Thanks to GAF the PL and Laddies for a great added value torny. Did'nt know tornys still had 1500 starting chips....lol. Maybe next time you's should look at maybe 2k starting with 1 $5 rebuy so to have a bit more playability. Thnx again. P.S Dico, I would'nt say it caused major upset, just a few guys looking the password and when they did'nt get it made a few sly remarks. When your a forum the size of the PL it is easier to get the likes of Laddies to put added value on a torny. PL has over 19000 members i think and laddiesforum only has around the 600 mark.
Fair enough mate:ok Just think it was out of order hassling people for the password:@ The thing that got me was some of the people after the password were experienced players that win lots of money anyway:lol Have to say I was also surprised when we started with 1500 chips:\

Re: Exclusive PL Cheltenham Festival Warm Up at Laddies with $2000 added and GBP175 B A big thanks to all involved, another good game played in the pl spirit:clap i had more lives than a cat during the game so well happy with 4th congrats to all in the money:ok

Re: Exclusive PL Cheltenham Festival Warm Up at Laddies with $2000 added and GBP175 B

Did it win? I dont know what he said the horse was' date=' but remember it was 8-1 :loon[/quote'] Rather a late reply, but yes it did - in style. Even though he's Welsh, I hope he put the money on Tidal Bay.