Lingfield - 6/3/08

4.40 Thievery 7.5 pts e.w if 5/1 or bigger 15 pts win otherwise Daly has been quiet for most of the year but this one often has run with credit and now the stable is in some form this should have a good e.w chance at the very least and could well go close to winning. Goes on better ground, did win only chase win right handed but has ran well enough at this level that it can go left handed too, last two runs where it placed were ok at this level probably no better than that but the 66/1 winner lto has at least ran ok twice since and it did not truly get home at Chepstow so slight drop back in trip and track could well suit. Trainer in better form is the major boost though.

Re: Lingfield - 6/3/08 day off work today:clap, had a look through for some value bets:ok my eye was drawn to the 1710 22 runner 2m handicap hurdle. must be some value to be had here... well it is another quality! class 5 contest, where the favourite has been reassessed after bobbing in last time at 50/1!!. i'm looking to oppose this one each way, and think i have found some value to be had with breezer, currently 33/1 bog on bet365. now bear with me on this one but! this horse has not done much on its last few runs, coming back from a break of 9 months lto, which again was 2 months ago. this horse has winning distance and class form on good going, and does not seem to act on going softer than good. also back down to a mark of 71 which it has won off before. horse seems to save his best performances for 16f which it is back to today. so it could be said that breezer is back to his prefered trip, has ground to suit, is down a mark it has won off before. bit concerned about the 2 month break, but ive had a little bit each way at 33's. tish

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.