Thursday 6 March 2008Player 1 Tie Player 2 BPP
Mardle v Wade (19:40GMT)7.107.701.35101%Details »
Hide « Mardle v Wade
Jenkins v Manley (19:45GMT)1.756.603.55100%Details »
Hide « Jenkins v Manley
Lewis v Part (19:45GMT)1.836.103.40100%Details »
Hide « Lewis v Part
Taylor v van Barneveld (19:45GMT)2.285.502.58101%Details »
Looked at Manley on the handicap because he's playing really well here but it's only 2.5 and Jenkins throws 1st so I'll leave it and just have this one. 10pts R.Barneveld to beat P.Taylor (DNB) 11/10 Ladbrokes Phil Taylor has suddenly caught fire. He beat Wayne Mardle 8-0 last week and then won the players championship event at the weekend without dropping a set. He also made the final of the UK Open regional heat on Sunday where Colin Lloyd finally beat him. That said though I still like Barney here. Even though I didn't think he'd demolish this company he has been and his win in an away match over James Wade last week was a truly good performance. Barney throws 1st here this week and while he'll probably still have the nightmare of being 5-1 up at half time in this fixture last year and still losing 8-6 somewhere in his mind, if he keeps hold of his throw the pressure will be bang on Taylor to hold his. I need more than 4 good days of darts to convince me Taylor's form and consistency is back and he'll need to be at his best to win this against the throw so I'll take the consistent Dutchman to sneak another close match between the two here.

Re: Darts: Premier League Week 6 Will miss these games as at the Lane. Considered Lewis on Part's recent form but cant back him with confidence as he seems to still lack ability to kill of games when he gets the chance and he proved that once again last week. Also consisdered Taylor as he seems to have form back and was awesome at the weekend winning 3-0 all the time on the Sat before losing for the third time on the floor to Lloyd in the final on Sun and hit 138 to beat him, not bad for the most over rated dart player of all time who now has back to back UK regionals and looks a decent chance for TV tournaments again ;) but will leave it as still unconvinced by him on the crucial doubles. One I will do is Jenkins to beat Manley @ 8/11 10 pts. Jenkins has beat three World Champs in the last three weeks and is riding high again. His floor results have not really improved yet but there has been little wrong with his performances after week 2 and he played well against Part, scoring well and actually hitting his doubles. Manley was not as impressive as he has been of late against Lewis and was fortunate he let him off. Jenkins might not be as forgiving and should on recent evidence have that extar scoring power. These are the correct scores: Wayne Mardle v James Wade 8-4 @ 5/1 8-6 @ 11/2 Adrian Lewis v John Part 8-3 @ 9/1 8-5 @ 5/1 Terry Jenkins v Peter Manley 8-3 @ 8/1 8-5 @ 5/1 Raymond van Barneveld v Phil Taylor 8-4 @ 15/2 8-6 @ 11/2.

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.