Virgin WSOP Sats - Free seats for PL'rs - Extended - Monday 10th-Thursday 14th March

GaF

Virgin WSOP Sats - Free seats for PL'rs - Extended - Monday 10th-Thursday 14th March  

1. 1.

• Yes, I will be playing the Wednesday Game
    • Yes, I will be playing the Thursday Game

Virgin have launched their WSOP Sats. They are daily and have 1 seat guaranteed - they already have an overlay. Virgin have offered to give the PL'r who finishes highest tonight and tomorrow, without winning a seat, a free buy in to the next days event. (2 seats, one each day) :ok Buy in is $25 + $2.50 - it's called "Virgin WSOP Sat" and is at 20:30 GMT. Just one word of caution - it is possible that EMS and AWOP will be running this too - you cannot win the extra seat through multiple forums. If you vote in this poll, you are saying that you are playing for the PL seat - you will therefore not be eligble to play for the EMS or AWOP seat as well. The poll in this thread will be closed whilst the game is in progress.

Re: Virgin WSOP Sats - Free seats for PL'rs There's only one seat isn't there? The buy in tomorrow goes to the highest placed finisher not getting a seat, so if there are 2 left, you cannot win it.... (I know 2nd will get cash as well)

Re: Virgin WSOP Sats - Free seats for PL'rs

woohoo won a seat:nana:nana:nanagg dave ul mate:ok
Well played m8.:clap:clap:clap All the best in the final:hope So have i won free entry to play in this again tomorrow i take it? That guy in 3rd was a bit of a sour loser, didn't realise he was from about 5 miles from me the mecca of poker that is known as newton aycliffe.:tongue2

Re: Virgin WSOP Sats - Free seats for PL'rs

Well played m8.:clap:clap:clap All the best in the final:hope So have i won free entry to play in this again tomorrow i take it? That guy in 3rd was a bit of a sour loser, didn't realise he was from about 5 miles from me the mecca of poker that is known as newton aycliffe.:tongue2
cheers mate:ok yeah he was a bit of a moaner ,im not gonna fold aj with 3 left am i:tongue2

Re: Virgin WSOP Sats - Free seats for PL'rs Have to be honest, I wasn't sure, till I reread post 1,

the PL'r who finishes highest tonight and tomorrow, without winning a seat
Sorry BJ - I don't think there's any ambiguity.....Dave didnt win a seat

Re: Virgin WSOP Sats - Free seats for PL'rs Got an email from Joe Legge saying that he had credited my account instead of automatically registering me as it being the weekend i may have something on and i could just reg for which ever one i preferred, cheers joe.:ok So decided to play in Poker Kings League as it was focus game, got knocked out just after 8.30, so too late to reg, but thought i would have a look to see how many runners there were, only 3!!!! With a 275 euro seat guaranteed, i'm kicking myself know.:sad