eSport League Places - Not qualified? - Last Chance Saloon

GaF

There may be a small number of places still available for allocation - if you would like to join a team, but have still not qualified, then post your eSport alias and PokerRoom alias in this thread and we'll put your names in the hat :ok Please try and get your alias's right - if we cant find you, we'll probably just move on to the next person in the list ;)

Re: eSport League Places - Not qualified? - Last Chance Saloon

There may be a small number of places still available for allocation - if you would like to join a team, but have still not qualified, then post your eSport alias and PokerRoom alias in this thread and we'll put your names in the hat :ok Please try and get your alias's right - if we cant find you, we'll probably just move on to the next person in the list ;)
Nice one GaF! Pokerroom alias = ESpiersey eSport alias = ESpiersey TQM

Guest gazza271

Re: eSport League Places - Not qualified? - Last Chance Saloon PokerRoom alias - PL gazza271 esport alias - PL gazza271 :ok:ok

Re: eSport League Places - Not qualified? - Last Chance Saloon I dont think they'll let you in if you havent been invited.....even if they do in error - you may be taking a seat allocated to someone else which may mess up the team numbers - I think everyone who's posted so far ahs a great chance of being included - advise you wait for your invite and register for the right team ;)

Re: eSport League Places - Not qualified? - Last Chance Saloon With being AWOL over the weekend I've not even downloaded the site or done anything about registering. I don't want to spend time doing this unless I've a good chance of being put in a team - what's the chances seeing as I didn't play at all, and not just didn't get in the placings? Is it going to be worth my while do you think? If so, presume I need to do it tonight?

Re: eSport League Places - Not qualified? - Last Chance Saloon I'd like to go into the draw please GaF. Unfortunately, PokerRoom's procedures have changed since I last logged on about 3 years ago. I've sent then an Email telling them of the change to my Email address but untill they process this I can't access my account and thus can't give you a PokerRoom or eSport alias. I'll update this post as soon as I have that information.

I'd like to go into the draw please GaF. Unfortunately' date=' PokerRoom's procedures have changed since I last logged on about 3 years ago. I've sent then an Email telling them of the change to my Email address but untill they process this I can't access my account and thus can't give you a PokerRoom or eSport alias. I'll update this post as soon as I have that information.[/quote'] I had the same problems. Despite playing on Poker room in the past, and being 99% confident of my username/account details, it appears that I no longer have an account there.... This is after I provided my details to eSport. Oh... and I managed to log in to a point with my non existent account. :unsure Seems like a pain in the arse but I'll have another go at sorting an account out if I may join in, especially as some teams may welcome a Blue Square Premier standard player. :unsure

I'd like to go into the draw please GaF. Unfortunately' date=' PokerRoom's procedures have changed since I last logged on about 3 years ago. I've sent then an Email telling them of the change to my Email address but untill they process this I can't access my account and thus can't give you a PokerRoom or eSport alias. I'll update this post as soon as I have that information.[/quote'] type in your email address instead of your alias for the log in,, that threw me for a while :ok

Re: eSport League Places - Not qualified? - Last Chance Saloon ColU is in the same boat as me Al. We've both changed ISP's and so have new e-mail addresses. We've both (I guess) put our old e-mail in and password in order to access our account, but the next step of the process entails having a verification e-mail sent to our OLD e-mail address.:eyes I've given up and opened a new account. I have one more problem though. Esport have my old Poker room username attached to my account. Anyway, here goes... Esport account name:Valiant23 Pokerroom account name:I_Got_I.D.23 OLD pokerroom account details (linked to my esport account):Valiant23 Good luck picking the bones out of that one. :sad

Re: eSport League Places - Not qualified? - Last Chance Saloon PokerRoom alias: ColU_FC eSport alias: ColU_FC. Currently reached stage 2 of the eSport registration process and awaiating an email from eSport. Off to bed now, will check into it again tomorrow.

Re: eSport League Places - Not qualified? - Last Chance Saloon Fallen at the first hurdle. Link here takes me to the Heads up league. Presume that's wrong. :unsure Maybe the original link has now been removed?

ISL| Alexander Newbie Punter Join Date: 01 Mar 2008 Posts: 29 icon1.gif Re: "PuntersLounge All In Poker Team" joins eSport League
Hey guys - hopefully i can help a little bit: 1. Click this link - Now you are on the "All in Poker" Landing Page 2. Click the big "Newsflash"-Picture - Now you are on the Content Page 3. Click the "FREE SIGN UP" Button - Now you can start the registration After you went through the 6 steps you´ll get the password in the last step 4. Write down the password - now you are getting an email 5. In this e-mail you are told how you get into the qualifier at pokerroom.com
Also not sure, do I download/sign up at Pokerroom first?

Re: eSport League Places - Not qualified? - Last Chance Saloon Ok - that was to sign up for the freeroll specifically for the PL team - now that's gone, I dont think that's the methodology.... Suggest you sign up here - http://uk.esport-poker.com/Register/step0 (looks like you get a free 6 month subscription to Bluff too ;) ) I think you can sign up for pokerroom before or after - as you wish....

Re: eSport League Places - Not qualified? - Last Chance Saloon I've got this far now...

Welcome to eSport-Poker.com You are now registered with eSport-Poker.com. You have to belong to a team if you want to play in the eSport-Poker League. Form your own team now or apply to join an existing team. apply to join team form a new team
Esport username: I_Got_!.D.23 Pokerroom username: I_Got_I.D.23 Do I apply to join a team? Or do I wait to be invited? :unsure

I've got this far now... Esport username: I_Got_!.D.23 Pokerroom username: I_Got_I.D.23 Do I apply to join a team? Or do I wait to be invited? :unsure
That's where I stopped.

I've got this far now... Esport username: I_Got_!.D.23 Pokerroom username: I_Got_I.D.23 Do I apply to join a team? Or do I wait to be invited? :unsure
Just got an e-mail...
Welcome to the eSport-Poker League UK. Due to your participation in the qualifiers last week you will be part of the team “Team Suited Bluffers”. Partially the eSport-Poker League UK did nominate replacements. Even though you haven’t been in top 5 or top 10 position you are now invited to this team. With this email you receive all the important information on the eSport-Poker League UK. The 1st league will start on the upcoming Sunday, 9th of March 2008 at 8.00 pm GMT.
:cow....?

Re: eSport League Places - Not qualified? - Last Chance Saloon I got an email too inviting me to "Red Aces". Waiting to be accepted now.... One thing though, it has no other team members? :unsure Does anyone know how to find out which league this team (or any team for that matter) plays in? :unsure

I got an email too inviting me to "Red Aces". Waiting to be accepted now.... One thing though, it has no other team members? :unsure Does anyone know how to find out which league this team (or any team for that matter) plays in? :unsure
you dont want to play for that team its full of wierdos:rollin:rollin