Lingfield - Wed 5/3/08

My CD system has disappointed over the last two days with Saville's Delight and Denbera Dancer both finishing 2nd yesterday. Nevertheless, I'm going to stick with the system for the time being and keep stakes small. Three are picked out from the card at Lingfield today.... 2.10 - Flame Creek (9/1 Betfred) 4.10 - Silca Destination (5/4 Partybets) 4.40 - Ten Down (9/4 Betfred) Flame Creek carries top weight but is raised only 1 lb from a 3.5 length handicap win over CD three runs ago. Silca Destination is looking for the hat-trick today, including a win over CD at this class LTO. Silca Destination is raised 4 lbs for that win, which also came in a handicap. Ten Down is looking for a fourth successive victory and scored over CD at this class two runs ago when running out winner in beating Bazguy by a neck. Ten Down drops 1 lb for this and I hope it goes well for Queally. My method of making selections is to pick horses who are the only CD winner with a win at the class in question in their last three runs. To date best results have been acheived on the AW courses but strike rate is probably down to about 40 % now after two poor days this week.

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.