PL_Crewman | Sports-Punter Reject

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: PL_Crewman | Sports-Punter Reject Stratford 2:30 Noble Future Owner ROA Arkle Partnership has three horse under their name and they are Indalo, Back On Line, and Noble Future. Noble Future is the newest addition and is currently winless after three hurdle runs but based on the owners record I think he's a winner in the making. He's raced on Soft, Heavy, and Soft. I think the Good ground today is sure to make him improve because his only career win (Flat) was on Good ground. The last run (Feb07) was for a a defeat of 25 lengths but second was 15 lengths behind the winner. That race included a good field of Stellino, Talenti, Bold Policy (1,2,&3) and Pacha D'Oudairies in 4th. 5pts ew @ 8-1 Sky Bet Stratford 3:00 Just Intersky Being placed is what I think he is very capable of of but the price is good enough for an eachway. His last run (Jan25) was for 5th of 18, beaten 12 lengths at Doncaster (33-1). Those who finished ahead was more experinece - Blue Bajan, Akarem, Jardin De Vienne, and Shipmaster finished 1,2,3,4. Previous hurdle attemps was for 9 of 14 and pulled up so today looks very good to consider than he is in very good shape to compete. 3pts ew @ 12-1 Boylesports BOG Stratford 3:30 Josear How he's going over fences has to be liked alot. A win each on Heavy and Good ground from the past three runs - all this year. I think having to chase Fabulous Jet should give him alot of good lessons to use for today and if he continues to progess the was he has there is no stopping him today. The last two Novices from trainer C J Down won their races - Josear (Feb25) and Stagehand (Feb24). Both runners had jockey Chris Honour on board. Besides those two wins Honour have done a good with the latest runs - the last four finsihed 7th of 14, 11, 15, and 14 at prices of 66-1, 100-1, 20-1, 22-1. 10pts win @ 9-4 Bet365 BOG Stratford 5:30 Waldenstroem Very poor run last time out, Jan24 - 15 of 16, beaten 90 lengths. This time will have his trainer for jockey just like on his debut and I think with that he is capable of winning this. Trainer/Jockey Carl Llewellyn got him to finish 3rd of 17 last year (Jan17) by 3.25 lengths to Procas De Thaix and Just A Thought. Waldenstroem is also owned by Malcom C Denmark. Denmark with Llewellyn on board bumper runners has 5 wins from 14 this season - 14 from 40 all-time. 5pts ew @ 9-2 Bet365 BOG Lingfield 4:40 Mask Of Conspiracy Not raced for 172 days but finished behind a runner from D K Weld and A P O'Brien. Mask Of Conspiracy was in 5th of 9 (50-1) and was beaten 6.75 lengths in a race that finished 2.90s faster than RP Standard - 7f100y at Tipperary. "He possesses quite a speedy pedigree and could be one to watch out for dropped back in trip.." was somthing the Racing Post Analysis mentioned about his last race. Jockey booked today is T P Queally - 8 wins from 44 runs with a 3yo this year with another 7 and 6 for second and third - also 9 more finished fourth. Topseed rating of 72 last time is highest in this field when in comes to LTO Topspeed. Only two Class 5 Maiden Stakes 3yo+ winners here since last month was given a Topspeed of 80+ (29, 30, 32, 60, 61, 73, 80, 82). 2pts ew @ 50-1 Sportingbet

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.