eSport UK Pro Poker League - Results

GaF

eSport UK Pro Poker League - Results  

1. 1.

• I have qualified through the PL team and wish to remain there
    • I have qualified through another team, but would like to be transferred to a PL team if possible
    • I have qualified through another team, but am happy to remain where I am
    • I played tonight but did not manage to qualify
    • I was not able to make it tonight

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: eSport UK Pro Poker League - Results no email for me despite 4 final tables :( In all fairness it may be due to the email address I had to use to open another pokerroom account not matching the one I had already opened an e-sport account with or it may be that I'm too good and they want to give everybody else a chance of winning by not allowing me to play - I reckon its probably the latter ;)

Re: eSport UK Pro Poker League - Results

Hello Handsome' date=

Welcome to the eSport-Poker League UK. Due to your participation in the qualifiers last week you will be part of the team “Gamesradar All-In”.

Partially the eSport-Poker League UK did nominate replacements. Even though you haven’t been in top 5 or top 10 position you are now invited to this team
Hello teammate:ok

no email for me despite 4 final tables :( In all fairness it may be due to the email address I had to use to open another pokerroom account not matching the one I had already opened an e-sport account with or it may be that I'm too good and they want to give everybody else a chance of winning by not allowing me to play - I reckon its probably the latter ;)
My eSport email address is different to my PokerRoom email address I think.... so that's not the problem.... If you had 4 final tables, I'd be confident you're in a team :ok Want to PM me your eSport/PokerRoom alias, and I'll make some enquiries for you :ok

My eSport email address is different to my PokerRoom email address I think.... so that's not the problem.... If you had 4 final tables, I'd be confident you're in a team :ok Want to PM me your eSport/PokerRoom alias, and I'll make some enquiries for you :ok
But not me ohhh thanks gaf :@ :tongue2

Re: eSport UK Pro Poker League - Results Hey guys, Mike already got an email from me in the morning, and he is in our list and will get an email this afternoon. Same goes for dobby. We have you all on our screen, no one will be forgotten. Still, also keep us updated here, we are always here to check back ;) Kind Regards, Jo