eSport UK Pro Poker League - Extra chances

ISL- Alexander

Re: eSport UK Pro Poker League - Extra chances

Ive just been thinking too. Instead of us all playing 12 games, why dont we stagger ourselves over the 12 games? We all play the PL game and then for every 5 players who are playing, we all play different games, making the tourneys smaller and giving a lot better chance to everyone of making it?
If there are 5 non PL players in each game, we're far better off add ing 40 PL'rs and going for all 10 seats than adding 5 PLrs and taking just the 5 .... I think our best shot is many tables, with a few early double ups (or bust outs)

Think I'll just stick to our own game...would feel terrible if I ended up playing for some other team and costing PLers money later on by taking them out of future games.
I think there will be PL'rs in every team - with a bit of luck we can create more than one exclusive PL team - I think your priority should be to qualify for the Pro League and then worry about what team you're in afterwards....

If there are 5 non PL players in each game' date=' we're far better off add ing 40 PL'rs and going for all 10 seats than adding 5 PLrs and taking just the 5 .... I think our best shot is many tables, with a few early double ups (or bust outs)[/quote'] Agree completely - Mathswise this is the better deal for PL :ok

with the other games i have on tonight there is no chance i can play anymore than the one game on pokeroom so will take my chance. definately need a tri-screen laptop...on the xmas list now :) too late for birthday today
Happy Birthday Alan :drums

if we are scattered across ten diff teams with some of there original players hows that going to work out
We are guaranteed one PL exclusive team - we get that no matter what. Beyond that I will talk to them afterwards to see what we can do - my objective/hope will be to consolidate PL'rs into exclusive teams (From PL'rs who want to be consolidated :tongue2) - how many teams? Well that depends on how many qualify.... However even if that isn't possible, PL'rs will still benefit from this, even scattered across many teams.... (indeed if we have representatives in all teams, it guarantees us winners ;) ) I do think the other players signed up though are gamers and not poker players, so we should have a significant edge over them....

Is it just me or is the whole thing starting to look like a joke? :unsure
It hasn't been particularly well organised - I'm sure Alexander/eSport will be the first to admit that - why? They've had problems internally which led to this being pretty seriously under promoted in the UK - this has only been handed over to Alexander in the last couple of days for him to try and save the league - he has had a couple of days to try and get enough players on board to save the pro league (i.e. fill it and allow the competition to continue) - ultimately they need the pro league full, but are seriously up against time pressures - there will be 100 players in the pro league - if 50 of them are PL'rs? That's great for us - because the prizes are valuable - and for freerolls too (you'll NEVER play a higher value freeroll), but it's good for them too - because they get the players to continue the league... Remember, this was played out, successfully in Germany last season, the issues here are solely promotional/time

It hasn't been particularly well organised - I'm sure Alexander/eSport will be the first to admit that - why? They've had problems internally which led to this being pretty seriously under promoted in the UK - this has only been handed over to Alexander in the last couple of days for him to try and save the league - he has had a couple of days to try and get enough players on board to save the pro league (i.e. fill it and allow the competition to continue) - ultimately they need the pro league full' date=' but are seriously up against time pressures - there will be 100 players in the pro league - if 50 of them are PL'rs? That's great for us - because the prizes [b']are valuable - and for freerolls too (you'll NEVER play a higher value freeroll), but it's good for them too - because they get the players to continue the league... Remember, this was played out, successfully in Germany last season, the issues here are solely promotional/time
My decision to take part is based purely on the fact that they have You so clearly behind them. Still have reservations though taking part in a (previously, and with good reason) blacklisted poker site. The fact that goalposts are moving worries me too. Personally I bow to your judgement and hope all worries prove totally wrong. GL ALL those players that managed to actually get in :\

My decision to take part is based purely on the fact that they have You so clearly behind them.
I've spent a LOT of time on MSN with Alexander this weekend and he has persuaded me that it's worthwhile playing - I genuinely believe it is in PLrs best interests to play these games - then we can take it from there.... Remember, these games are 100% freerolls, so the risks at this stage are minimal ... there's not too much to lose, but a hell of a lot to gain....

i reg'ed twice now with esport poker and still had no password sent!!
The pssword comes up on screen as well - Did you log in throuigh this link?

Sign up NOW for free If you are logged in and you click on that link, it wont ask your details again, just click on "Sign Up" (through 2 screens) and it will take you to the password

Re: eSport UK Pro Poker League - Extra chances If you get to this screen

Step 1: register with the eSport Poker League Join the eSport Poker League in six steps! Good to see that you've decided to sign up for the eSport Poker League. We will take you through the signup procedure in six steps.
  • no yes

Then you are not logged in....