eSport UK Pro Poker League - Extra chances

ISL- Alexander

Ok. As already announced here some more good news :-) Because that many of you will take part at the qualifier for the PL Team tonight we will give u some more chances of getting in the 1st league! There will be some more qualifiers tonight - of other Partners. We open those Qualifiers for you as well - all you need to do is to click on the links below. It´s very important that you are logged in at eSport and PokerRoom before clicking the links. After you are logged in, you can click these links - one after another. You´ll get the password directly and an email. You don´t need to sign up again with a different account - neither on eSport, nor on PokerRoom. After you got the passwords you can register in the Qualifiers at PokerRoom - and raise your chances for a slot in a team for the Premier Poker League. :-) 1. Aces of Sports 2. Calling United 3. Kings of Poker 4. No Limits Poker 5. Poker Champions 6. Poker Faces 7. Pro Gamers 8. Red Aces 9. Suited Bluffers 10. Suited Connectors Good luck and have fun! :-) Cheers, Alexander

Re: eSport UK Pro Poker League - Extra chances slightly uneasy about playing in someone else's freeroll, but I can see several with no entrants at all ? :unsure edit - all those shown have between 3-6 players registered, including some of the names I don't recognise in 'ours'. I'm happy to be in a team of ten people I know as 'we' are going to have to share games (only 5 play each match) but not so sure about half the team being people I don't know and they don't know me :unsure:unsure That's not that I don't appreciate the gesture and you need to make sure each team has at least 5 players to start with :ok

Re: eSport UK Pro Poker League - Extra chances

slightly uneasy about playing in someone else's freeroll' date=' but I can see several with no entrants at all ?[/quote'] I'm happy to register if it's allowed by the tournament organisors..... My assumption is that these are games where they haven't got sufficiently large numbers to offer the site an exclusive freeroll.....

I'm happy to register if it's allowed by the tournament organisors..... My assumption is that these are games where they haven't got sufficiently large numbers to offer the site an exclusive freeroll.....
Me too - and am in one of them so far... but what happens if one qualifies through one of the others? Will one join a NON-PL team?? :unsure

Yes' date=' but I'm expecting to see PL'rs in all teams at this rate ;) Maybe we will be able to consoidate into 2 (or more :loon) PL only teams....[/quote'] That's the spirit :nana:nana I see you and I will be multi-tabling like crazeeeeeeeee :loon

Re: eSport UK Pro Poker League - Extra chances with the other games i have on tonight there is no chance i can play anymore than the one game on pokeroom so will take my chance. definately need a tri-screen laptop...on the xmas list now :) too late for birthday today

Hey everybody! You´ll play in the team' date=' in which qualifier you reached the best place. (was that correct english? sorry for that... :unsure[/quote'] so in the event whoever finishes 10th in ours also finishes 9th elsewhere (or 4th if is top 5 elsewhere) means that 11th qualifies in ours ? :ok

Re: eSport UK Pro Poker League - Extra chances Ive just been thinking too. Instead of us all playing 12 games, why dont we stagger ourselves over the 12 games? We all play the PL game and then for every 5 players who are playing, we all play different games, making the tourneys smaller and giving a lot better chance to everyone of making it?

wont we get spread out and mixed up in diff teams so it wont be a PL team
The PL team will definitely be a PL exclusive team, even if player transfers are required :ok After that I think we need to wait and see how it goes tonight - maybe afterwards more transfers will be possible to get more PL exclusive teams. If you finish in top 10 in one of the freerolls tonight you are guaranteed to get into a Pro team - don't think you should count on getting promoted from 11th if there are dropouts.....