Doncaster Sat 1st March

Re: Doncaster Sat 1st March 3.30 Mr Pointment. GN fav for a long time and takes on fellow GN contenders today. Win in Beechers was impressive, jumped well and held on. Considerable weight rise and may find it slightly too much but should give solid enough account of himself, some others in here for this particular race have had similar weight rises and seems to be a horse who stays well and gallop strongly and those types, who can be prominent as well, seem to do well at the new track.

Re: Doncaster Sat 1st March Agree with Woody about Mr Pointment, looks to be the Nicholls choice for the Grand National, has looked after him since his run at Aintree and looks to have one danger in Cloudy Lane, himself quite impressive last time out, i really think this will be a battle between them and backed them both as the prices work, 3.3 for MrP and 4.0 CLane. Respect Ungaro but has let his supporters down once too often and i reckon these two at the head of the market are the best staying handicappers with potential we have got at the minute. Should be a fascinating race.

Re: Doncaster Sat 1st March 3.30 Only seven runners but a cracking looking contest.If UNGARO is going to go for the national he will have to put up a big display today.Has a fair bit to prove today namely that he has got over his fall last Sat and that he can run competively left handed really needs to win this today.Cloudy lane has a big weight today and although all runners look dangerous Nicholls horse could be the main threat.Not a race to back heavy in imo but i will have a bit on UNGARO for the win.

Re: Doncaster Sat 1st March 2.25 McKelvey. My main tip for last years GN and he ran his heart out to land 2nd although another furlong I think he would have won it. Pulled up just past the line with a serious injury that has kept him off the track since. This is his prep run before he tackles the GN again this year where he's priced up at 20/1 I hope all is well with him and @ 10/1 im having a good bet on him to get a place at least with ground and trip no problem.

Re: Doncaster Sat 1st March 1715 doeslessthanme had info for this 1st time out, and the word is it is in good form, and expected to go well again. horse has had some leg problems, and the bit of overnight rain should have helped his chances. not the type of race to wade in on, had a small bet at 10/3 which has now gone 11/4. could be vunerable to an unraced animal... tish

Re: Doncaster Sat 1st March Dundock 2.25 Doncaster Won last time out on ATR Super Sunday and went in off a 104 rating, goes off 113 today in a higher class race and over a longer trip. Still improving and will go close today but Lothian Falcon is a real danger so only going half win stakes on it due to different trip and also different ground. Suggested Bet 5pts WIN @ 9-2 >Betfred

Re: Doncaster Sat 1st March

1715 doeslessthanme had info for this 1st time out, and the word is it is in good form, and expected to go well again. horse has had some leg problems, and the bit of overnight rain should have helped his chances. not the type of race to wade in on, had a small bet at 10/3 which has now gone 11/4. could be vunerable to an unraced animal... tish
had a cheeky ton on on betfair when the price hit 9's!!! get in there:nana also had it in a double with strategic approach:nana:nana couldn't beleive the drift in price from an early 10/3 to an sp of 7's, must have been some serious money for the fav....wish i'd have layed it now lol

1715 doeslessthanme had info for this 1st time out, and the word is it is in good form, and expected to go well again. horse has had some leg problems, and the bit of overnight rain should have helped his chances. not the type of race to wade in on, had a small bet at 10/3 which has now gone 11/4. could be vunerable to an unraced animal... tish
Well done good tipping was put of it with it drifting in the market :clap:clap

well done mate, i missed yet another of your winners, sadly i was on the fav which i got 7/4 & it ended 5/6. keep it up