PokerTrillion Rake Race to WSOP

GaF

I have it on good authority ;) that a rake race starts tomorrow. The top 20 from March will play in a tournament where the winner gets a €3k WSOP Mini Package which includes: $1500 Entry to event 52 $1060 main event super satellite $1800 Expenses I've just had a look on the PokerTrillion web site and cannot find mention of this yet, so PL'rs have an advantage and chance to get a head start ;)

Re: PokerTrillion Rake Race to WSOP Anybody have any idea what constitutes a raked hand on this site? In the players area I have a rake already, and they´ve sent me the password to the freeroll. When I try to enter, apparantly I dont have a raked hand played. I just played 0.12/.25 table but still nothing:@

Re: PokerTrillion Rake Race to WSOP It can take up to about 30 mins (after closing the table down) for raked hands to register on Boss :unsure But if you're talking about the WSOP Cash Race, then the top 20 wont get into the tournament till the end of the month ;)

Re: PokerTrillion Rake Race to WSOP It looks like you have been playing tournaments. The rake from these do count for Rakeback purposes but not when claculating the number of raked hands. You can simply play a 0.05/0.10 cash hand and see one flop and you are there. Sorry for the confusion. Col