Lower-League Totals Public Fade

Re: Lower-League Totals Public Fade After a 2-4 day I think I'll go back to lower leagues... Germany Regionalia Soccer - Stuttgart A/VfA Aalen - total Over 2½ (+118) for the regulation time held on Mar 20 at 12:30pm [pending] Finland Cup Soccer - Haka/IFK Mariehamn - total Over 2½ (+106) for the regulation time held on Mar 20 at 8:00am [pending] The line in Stuttgart is huge for this game, 1st vs 4th and both teams trying hard to promote...the Finland game (not a lower league) is one in which both teams need to win to advance, a draw and neither advances.

Re: Lower-League Totals Public Fade Lower-League Totals Public Fade (20-5 in the UK since Feb. 1): Eng League One Soccer - Gillingham/Bournemouth - total Over 2 1⁄2 (+106) for the regulation time held on Mar 22 at 10:00am [pending] * Purists take note, Crewe-Hartlepool is +109, but I don't like the overs in that one and there's a chance that by game time the line will drop to O2. Eng Conference Soccer - Halifax/Oxford - total Over 2 1⁄2 (+121) for the regulation time held on Mar 22 at 10:00am [pending] Eng League Two Not sure yet...I like the games in Barnet, Chester, Dagenham, Mansfield and Rotherham, and all of them are currently plus money. Will see how it looks in the a.m.

Re: Lower-League Totals Public Fade League Two Soccer - Chester/Darlington - total Over 2½ (+120) for the regulation time held on Mar 22 at 10:00am [pending] Both my EC and L1 would be different if I'd waited...Northwich-Farsley in EC is +101, and Crewe-Hartlepool is +117 in L1. But my picks are set...Gills overs odds have dropped to -101 and unders money on Oxford dropped the line to O2 -189.

Re: Lower-League Totals Public Fade Ah, shit. Adding the League Two game, the second-highest priced overs, that I really wanted to play: Soccer - Dagenham/Shrewsbury - total Over 2½ (+115) for the regulation time held on Mar 22 at 10:00am [pending] This is probably an idjit play.

Re: Lower-League Totals Public Fade LLTPF Chester 2-1 :nana Gillingham 2-1 :nana Halifax 0-3 :nana This makes the system 23-5. And the three best-priced at game time would also have cashed (Chester, Crewe and Northwich). The only down side on the day is that my idgit play finished 1-1. :spank

Re: Lower-League Totals Public Fade Been watching this for a few days now, expecting to see the 'inevitable' correction. Still hasn't arrived yet, while it's quite possible you've hit a very lucky run with these selections, the more that are appearing, the more it's looking as though you could very well be onto something rather 'special' Hope you continue to post these selections up Allthethings, looking very good thus far :clap

Re: Lower-League Totals Public Fade 3/24 League One Soccer - Port Vale/Gillingham - total Over 2½ (+106) for the regulation time held on Mar 24 at 10:00am [pending] League Two Soccer - Bury/Mansfield - total Over 2½ (+113) for the regulation time held on Mar 24 at 10:00am [pending] Eng Conference not sure yet

Re: Lower-League Totals Public Fade

i have one question why u didn't take cheltanham-layton or hartlepool-yeovil? Best regards
Hartlepool is the bet I should take, +113 right now--the easy answer is I'm not an absolute slave to the system...Cheltenham is O 2, -175 at my book, no play.

Re: Lower-League Totals Public Fade FT L1 Port Vale/Gillingham +106 2-1 :nana L2 Bury/Mansfield +113 2-0 :@ EC Woking/Salisbury +113 3-2 :nana Mansfield hit the post in the second half :walland attacked like crazy, Bury I think got off one shot in the entire half. The best-priced overs just before game time: L1 Hartlepool/Yeovil 2-0 L2 Darlington/Morecambe 2-2 EC none* *Farsley/Burton took overs money late, finished 0-1 at +116. Last night Histon/Grays was at +105, ended at +100, finished 2-2.

Re: Lower-League Totals Public Fade Germany Regionalia Soccer - Erfurt/Essen - total Over 2½ (+115) for the regulation time held on Mar 29 at 8:00am [pending] LLTPF: League One Soccer - Hartlepool/Swansea - total Over 2½ (+112) for the regulation time held on Mar 29 at 10:00am [pending] League Two Soccer - Brentford/Rochdale - total Over 2½ (+109) for the regulation time held on Mar 29 at 10:00am [pending] Eng Conf Soccer - Oxford/Northwich Victoria - total Over 2½ (+114) for the regulation time held on Mar 29 at 10:00am [pending] Notes...could have had Oxford for +125 or Cambridge for +144 (!) last night in EC. In L1, Hartlepool was the only 2.5 line; all other matches were at O 2, so this was the only option. In L2 Morecambe and Dag & Red are the only other possibles.

Re: Lower-League Totals Public Fade 2-2 on the day but still a profit, I see that the Cambridge over was a winner, as well as both of the other two L2 picks, well, you're either still enjoying a VERY purple patch or.... Hope you continue to track these selections mate as they certainly seem to be bringing home the bacon to date. :ok

Re: Lower-League Totals Public Fade Eng League One Soccer - Northampton/Luton Town - total Over 2½ (+117) for the regulation time held on Apr 5 at 9:00am [pending] Eng League Two Soccer - Rotherham/Brentford - total Over 2½ (+111) for the regulation time held on Apr 5 at 9:00am [pending] Eng Conf Soccer - Weymouth/Oxford - total Over 2½ (+104) for the regulation time held on Apr 5 at 9:00am [pending] I took these last night. Atm in L2, Hereford-Chester is now +114 (current league BPO); In Conf, Burton-Grays +101 is getting unders money, but is still second highest behind Weymouth.

Re: Lower-League Totals Public Fade The results you have got so far are very, very nice! Long may it continue! :clap Do you bet on matches during the week, or is it just for weekends? There are a ton of Conf matches happening today, and I was wondering whether you'd be on any of them?

Re: Lower-League Totals Public Fade

The results you have got so far are very, very nice! Long may it continue! :clap Do you bet on matches during the week, or is it just for weekends? There are a ton of Conf matches happening today, and I was wondering whether you'd be on any of them?
My book didn't post UK games for some reason yesterday, but the best-priced pick from each of the three leagues went 2-1. Yes, I have been playing midweek other leagues with some good results. Today I am taking a pick in a first league, don't know why, call me crazy: Sweden Allvenskan Soccer - GAIS/Hammarby - total Over 2½ (+114) for the regulation time held on Apr 10 at 12:00pm [pending]

Re: Lower-League Totals Public Fade Taking the lot of them. League One Soccer - Luton Town/Brighton - total Over 2½ (+106) for the regulation time held on Apr 12 at 9:00am [pending] Soccer - Oldham/Leyton Orient - total Over 2½ (+106) for the regulation time held on Apr 12 at 9:00am [pending] League Two Soccer - Macclesfield/Mansfield - total Over 2½ (+105) for the regulation time held on Apr 12 at 9:00am [pending] Soccer - Morecambe/Chesterfield - total Over 2½ (+104) for the regulation time held on Apr 12 at 9:00am [pending] England Conference Soccer - Grays/Halifax - total Over 2½ (+107) for the regulation time held on Apr 12 at 9:00am [pending]